Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like who was the face of the girl that Arya used to disguise herself to kill the Frey's

I doubt she killed that girl and she must have been familiar to them to let her serve them food.
i thought arya was the old man then not the girl

her face was in the hall I assume

she didnt kill her but the girl was already dead

The thing is that I doubt that The Freys had some random girl that they never saw serving them food.

I'm pretty sure Walder knows the food servers at his castle

The thing is that I doubt that The Freys had some random girl that they never saw serving them food.

she didnt just pop up fam lol

she had been scoping him out

Pretty sure he ain't give 2 fucks about who was serving food. He was a certified fuck nigga.

There have been at least 2 night kings... so if this one is the OG he not the nigga chasing Bran

No there hasn't been

In the show there has only ever been the same one who got turned into the NK by the children

In the books there's a Night's King who was the 13th leader of the Night's Watch and fell in love with a female white walker and sacrificed ppl at the wall

No there hasn't been

In the show there has only ever been the same one who got turned into the NK by the children

In the books there's a Night's King who was the 13th leader of the Night's Watch and fell in love with a female white walker and sacrificed ppl at the wall
so once again Elzo dont know what tf he talking about then huh?

When u think of it yea , fam been getting rescued saved resuscitated..... remember when Stannis saved his ass in the woods? Or when Ollie saved him from Ygritte

Jon Snow been a victim

I know you ain't talking about victims, littlefinger been treated like a abused wife this whole show. Got choked out on a regular basis, had Cersei put him in his place in the earlier seasons, died crying like a bitch.

I'm upset at this take but i cant disagree with it...smh

I'm more offended ppl think he'd actually make a good king but that's for another day

Aw gabi dont do this, dany was a beggar queen for the 1st 2 seasons and since she came into power she took nothing but Ls from cersie and then lost a dragon and then lost her claim to the throne. She campaigned hard like Hillary in 2016 but jon got crowned king of the north without even trying or wanting it

Imagine if he wanted to be king hes way better suited than dany

Even if she did scope him out,I doubt she killed that girl and I think he knew her

In a time where kings get poisoned at weddings,I would think ppl would be aware of who serves them food.
loch lol

i didnt say she killed the girl, i said she used the girl's face under the presumption she was already dead and had her face removed and it was in the hall for her use

remember, when Arya first got there, she had to learn how to prep the dead bodies and shit. Was it ever discussed why those bodies ended up there for disposal?

I know you ain't talking about victims, littlefinger been treated like a abused wife this whole show. Got choked out on a regular basis, had Cersei put him in his place in the earlier seasons, died crying like a bitch.

Aw gabi dont do this, dany was a beggar queen for the 1st 2 seasons and since she came into power she took nothing but Ls from cersie and then lost a dragon and then lost her claim to the throne. She campaigned hard like Hillary in 2016 but jon got crowned king of the north without even trying or wanting it

Imagine if he wanted to be king hes way better suited than dany
We can argue about whether Dany is a good queen all day. But we not bout to de facto say jon would be a good king just cuz you like the nigga.

There has been 2 different actors who played The Night King though,but it's the same character.
well thats a far cry from him saying there have been two night kings

i was familiar with two different actors, but he didnt say that

loch lol

i didnt say she killed the girl, i said she used the girl's face under the presumption she was already dead and had her face removed and it was in the hall for her use

remember, when Arya first got there, she had to learn how to prep the dead bodies and shit. Was it ever discussed why those bodies ended up there for disposal?

Yes I understand that,I just assume ppl would be careful about who serves them food since poisoning was very much a thing

I assume that girl was already somebody who served them food.

Last edited:
We can argue about whether Dany is a good queen all day. But we not bout to de facto say jon would be a good king just cuz you like the nigga.

My point is Jon is a natural leader he became king of the north without even trying..went from a bastard to the king

Look how hard it was for Dany to be king and her last name is what even gave her the foot in the door. That's some white privilege

My point is Jon is a natural leader he became king of the north without even trying..went from a bastard to the king

Look how hard it was for Dany to be king and her last name is what even gave her the foot in the door. That's some white privilege
A leader and a king are 2 different things. Jon is KITN but sansa been more of a king in 2 weeks than hes ever been.

Back