Welcome To aBlackWeb

That mormont tramp.

She look like she'll send a raven to 5-0 quick

She ain't even kin but I will knock you the fuck out. Her and lady olenna RIP will get no type of disrespect around these parts. Fuck wrong with you.

She ain't even kin but I will knock you the fuck out. Her and lady olenna RIP will get no type of disrespect around these parts. Fuck wrong with you.
Theres a podcast i listen to where they do recaps of the show and one of the ppl there is a book reader. She gave some info about the history of bear island and the mormonts... if I didnt fuck with the targaryens so heavy, lowkey bear island sound like the place for me lol

Was talking to one of my coworkers about the show...he said Daenerys might try to have sansa killed on some "kill the boy" shit.

I said I actually think sansa might try to have Daenerys killed. But the problem is ain't nobody gon do it. She could try to sick arya on her but arya has an affinity for female targaryens. And you saw how she looked at them dragons. Plus her bond with jon goes deeper than it does for sansa even tho they kinda got back on the same page over LF...and jon (for now) loves Daenerys so sansa might have to just be stuck hungry til night king come through lol.

Dany about that life...Sansa not. And like you mentioned, Killa-A has closer bond wit Jon. So she's definitely not gonna pull that stunt if Sa sa asked her to.

Dany about that life...Sansa not. And like you mentioned, Killa-A has closer bond wit Jon. So she's definitely not gonna pull that stunt if Sa sa asked her to.

Sansa has 4 things... skin in the game, no feelings(shes numb from having everything taken from.her), and arya, who will wash anybody in dany's set, and while its yet to be revealed I feel she has a plan and is playing the long game. Bottom line.

Dany getting eaten by her dragons. Anyone who wants to take 1 mil bet on that I'm here for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sansa has 4 things... skin in the game, no feelings(shes numb from having everything taken from.her), and arya, who will wash anybody in dany's set, and while its yet to be revealed I feel she has a plan and is playing the long game. Bottom line.

Dany getting eating by her dragons. Anyone who wants to take 1 mil bet on that I'm here for it.

Whaaaaa? I'll put a mil up that shit aint happening

Theres a podcast i listen to where they do recaps of the show and one of the ppl there is a book reader. She gave some info about the history of bear island and the mormonts... if I didnt fuck with the targaryens so heavy, lowkey bear island sound like the place for me lol

what's the podcast called?

What's the podcast?

Dany getting eaten by her dragons. Anyone who wants to take 1 mil bet on that I'm here for it.
Are you suggesting that since Jon rides rhaegal now that dragon is bonded to jon, therefore if jon turned on dany that dragon would follow?

Cuz if so I'll take that bet

But to your other points I feel like sansa has more of an issue with jon than dany. Plus night king coming through in like 20 mins according to tormund lol so anything she has to say about dany army is null and void next ep.

Btw disregard that I deleted this post. It was an accident and idk how to un-delete it lol

Have any of yall read the fire and blood prequel book? I swore off the regular GoT books til after the show (and if Martin actually finishes the series) but I was thinking about copping that one..

This is a good podcast too.

1D14007A-5F70-4F31-A2F2-17FAB1F2191F.jpeg

They do a quick 20 minute review right after the show airs, then a 2 hour deep dive late Tuesday, then a spoiler version on Friday where they bring up book info and I guess rumored spoilers but I'm not sure. Never listened to that one.

This is a good podcast too.

View attachment 127488

They do a quick 20 minute review right after the show airs, then a 2 hour deep dive late Tuesday, then a spoiler version on Friday where they bring up book info and I guess rumored spoilers but I'm not sure. Never listened to that one.
You ok big dog?

Heard them Jake's was waiting for you once you crossed the border wall.
They treating you like a messican.
But the cartel still strong.

I put money on your books and got eyes in the family.

This won't stop us. We came too far.

The mission goes on until you come home.

Back