Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everyone is watching this I stopped half way season 6.

This show is hard to follow there is a lot of people.

I like the fights I don't care for the rest.

Lol I remember the slap game, I used to play that as a kid. I would also challenge Jason Momoa with no fux but I'd actually win. Shit was fun, I used to lose a lot but then I got great at it and started swaggin on niggaz whilst slapping tf out of niggaz. Used to do the look away slap like a jason kidd pass.

gns : *randomly looks away in the middle of the game*
Vic : what u lookin at.....
SLAP
gns : watch my hands not my eyes fuck nigga nh

We played that shit too. You know serious that had to be for this nigga to have to go to the hospital over the slap game? lol He better be glad he wasn't playing Chop, or he'd be headless right now.

Since GOT has a habit of lining up episodes with Holidays I wonder if they'll have a nod to Easter like they did for Father's day and Mother's Day?

I mean they already did a dead person coming back to life so IDK if they'll do that again,unless it ties in to The NK coming back to Westeros.

I guess in general the NK brings the dead back to life.

Yea but we ain't debating if humans are killers we debating if white walkers are all flash and no substance...who did they kill that was important..not the night king but his whole weak ass army

I think the night king just rides with weaklings to make him look better all them other generals stay dying but yall supposedly unstoppable

Imma let y'all finish and I ain't speaking with no kind of bias (if arya dies all of you die. Straight like that.) but the man put a spear in a dragons neck. Got that nigga the fuck outta here, brought him back as a pet.

Yall arguing over nothing while this targ girl running around with a false crown. Ijs.

what happened to no snitching?

who called the cops on the homie?

yall really scared of this fade

what happened to no snitching?

who called the cops on the homie?

yall really scared of this fade

Cot damn...this nigga @Sion ain't had to go to the Feds man.

If you wanted @TheNightKing #1 spot in the WW army...then just challenge the muthafucca one on one. Smh...cole world mayne.

Da White Walkers Mantra: Can't beat'em...DIME'EM OUT

Lol

Cot damn...this nigga @Sion ain't had to go to the Feds man.

If you wanted @TheNightKing #1 spot in the WW army...then just challenge the muthafucca one on one. Smh...cole world mayne.

Da White Walkers Mantra: Can't beat'em...DIME'EM OUT

Lol
i bet it was a bitch ass stark or that ugly lil girl that looks like a dogs ass.

Back