Welcome To aBlackWeb

Galaxy S 10 Leak

Just copped the S10+ traded in my S8+ got $300 off plus $130 gift certificate from Samsung. Probably will use that to get the earbuds once their in stock.

pixel 2 xl
I was thinking about getting away from the Samsung line currently ......have the note 8. But that new pixel does not have a sd card slot. Don't really care about a headphone jack. Is there a alternative to the note line?

190806103419-2-underscored-samsung-galaxy-note-10jpg-super-169.jpg

I was gonna wait for Samsung to re-release The Fold...but I might just get the Note 10+.

What's your take on the 5g network? I got the note 8 and some areas I have 5g but not a big difference what you think
If you have AT&T and it's saying 5gE you don't really have 5g especially on a Note8. S10+ 5G and Note 10 5G are the only phones to have 5G.

Far as 5G goes it's the fastest thing out there and Verizon has true 5G and only in select cities. AT&T has 5Ge and the e is for evolution which is a amped up 4G network that is super fast but still slow compared to 5G. On 5G you could download a big movie like Endgame in 15-25sec and that's a 3hr movie

5G is a Lambo and 4G is Camaro

Never owned the Note line and the S10+ is a fool might trade my S10 in and get it.

Bruh next to my Nokia flip phone...the Note is by far the best phone I ever had.

I wanted my next phone to be different all around, but I may stick to gettin another Note.

I might get the galaxy for my next phone, I gotta see what the official new iphone has first tho.

Back