Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gabrielle Union fired for calling out racism and having hairstyles that are "too black"

giphy.gif

Kys if you're surprised

Last edited:
I lost all respect for this nigga after that State Farm Commercial with him in that tight-ass Fuscia-colored Sweater playing the flute. Everytime I saw that shit I'd hang my head in disbelief and shake it.

This is modern-day Buck-Breaking, and the WHOLE WORLD got to witness it:

So on QueensFlip Ali Vegas talks about moving to Hollywood and getting invited to freak ass parties which he never attended Flip presses him about who invited him and who was hosting said parties . Vegas wouldn’t snitch so Flip like them how can we believe what u saying is true.... Vegas bring up Terry Crews being molested by a man in front of his wife

that's why he got violated in the first place.....cause they knew he weren't gon do shit but tap dance at best
Right. Exactly. Every nigga who chimes in, including myself says "if that was me I would've knocked him tf out". But the whole point was dude knew he could violate TERRY CREWS specifically because of the coonish energy TERRY CREWS gives off

Right. Exactly. Every nigga who chimes in, including myself says "if that was me I would've knocked him tf out". But the whole point was dude knew he could violate TERRY CREWS specifically because of the coonish energy TERRY CREWS gives off
Word I remember this chick saying he didn’t want to reinforce stereotypes and ruin his opportunities by wilding out ....I was like if there was one time in life to do that

Word I remember this chick saying he didn’t want to reinforce stereotypes and ruin his opportunities by wilding out ....I was like if there was one time in life to do that
Yeah I don't understand why he thinks his career's automatically in jeopardy for defending himself. Why not jaw the dude, control the narrative, sue and maintain your career..

Lol at y’all niggas being mad at Terry Crews this the same nigga who let other grown ass men feel on him and didn’t do shit about it. I said it before in another thread on here he the type of nigga who would catch is wife fucking another dude and say he didn’t stop it because he don’t wanna come off as to aggressive Terry Crews been a Bitch.

SMH Julius woulda have never let this happen

Related video:

For all of you who want a summary, the video revolves around Gabrielle's hypocrisy considering the role she played in ruining Nate Parker's career.

Basically saying that she's in no position to criticize Terry Crews..........and that her and Crews are two peas in a pod.

Back