Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gabrielle Union fired for calling out racism and having hairstyles that are "too black"

Bruh...give me enough time and I could come with a compelling argument that obama is a secret lizard man..

I know what I heard, youtube clips and Twitter ain't compelling evidence otherwise. I know the difference between a silent g and a silent k

Bruh...give me enough time and I could come with a compelling argument that obama is a secret lizard man..

I know what I heard, youtube clips and Twitter ain't compelling evidence otherwise. I know the difference between a silent g and a silent k
You didn't hear a k tho. SHE TOLD YOU you heard a k so you ran with it. Whyyyy would she use a k sound? Wtf does the knicks have to do with Kobe? I posted the slo mo clip and said niggers clear as day, that's why closed caption caught it.

Have you ever been wrong before? Welcome back!

So you put stock into what a lesbian with a white wife and adopted white kids says??

:huh2:

Of course she's gonna side with massa. A lot of black bluechecks are compromised like her.

I posted 60 years worth of reporters doing FREUDIAN SLIPS. That means nothing to you and Wanda Dykes is more credible than televised history??

So you put stock into what a lesbian with a white wife and adopted white kids says??

:huh2:

Of course she's gonna side with massa. A lot of black bluechecks are compromised like her.

I posted 60 years worth of reporters doing FREUDIAN SLIPS. That means nothing to you and Wanda Dykes is more credible than televised history??
20200128_213401.jpg

Back