Welcome To aBlackWeb

G4 TV Coming Back In 2021

Never knew why they went away from the channel with video gaming a big business. I'll wait and see on how they do the channel

Xavier Woods is trying to nab a hosting spot on a show got G4... he was just trying to get votes for this the other day... I voted for him or hash tagged him

Can I report you?

Why you think this? Video games a big business so why wouldn't a channel dedicated to it is a bad idea
Twitch fucked the game up brah. Not to mention cable isn't the main form of media now. But I'd like some reruns of Portal and gamespot tv
Huey got this but every major video game medium has their own digital channel in some for. Low overhead and production costs

I can watch all of them on YouTube with no ads because of my YouTube red subscription.

I'm glad its coming back tv is boring. I hope they bring back street fury. I used to love all thise car shiws with the cute asian models.

It’s was for the best. You’re never gonna get that 2000’s feeling back. They never tried YouTube?
It was on TV, YouTube, and I think twitch? All at the same time

i actually liked some stuff on YouTube but it was never gonna work because these days there’s so many youtube channels that are established giving out better content consistently

At G4TV they were paying mad ppl to give you mediocre content. That’s never gonna work. Especially in California with a big studio and all that equipment

it wasn’t sustainable

they shouldve just did something small like being back X play with only about 8 ppl working on it as only a YouTube channel instead of doing what they did to avoid all that overhead

Once Frosk went on that weird rant, it was only a matter of time

I've seen some folks saying that same thing...

...I honestly have no issue to what she said. Especially how she mentioned the other hosts faced discrimination as well.

Of course I doubt her rant wasn't the downfall. I think it was more financial over anything else. The go to show for me was AOTS. Thst was fun to watch.

I hope they continue doing their thing. Especially on Twitch.

I've seen some folks saying that same thing...

...I honestly have no issue to what she said. Especially how she mentioned the other hosts faced discrimination as well.

Of course I doubt her rant wasn't the downfall. I think it was more financial over anything else. The go to show for me was AOTS. Thst was fun to watch.

I hope they continue doing their thing. Especially on Twitch.

In the comments some guy said "she's right,with her yelling at me it's hard to spank the bishop like it owes me money " LOLLLL

Back