Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shits lit fam. Cant wait. They made Shadow King look creepy af in the first season. I loved this show way more than i thought i would also, best Xmen related thing besides Deadpool so far.

Watched s2 premiere....as per usual idk wtf I just watched.

This and Westworld be leaving me feeling dumb af.

All that shit plus an uneccessary and overlong poorly choreographed dance number just to state that the Shadow King may still have a hold on part of David's psyche?

I like this show but it seriously could be pretentiously up it's own ass too much for it's own good sometime.

Sydney's arms got chunky as fuck.

Or maybe those gloves just made them look fatter than they really are.

Smash nonetheless.

This show is so fuckin weird.....

I said this last season that this season might be better digested on some binge shit rather than week to week but they managed to get a second season so something must be working i guess...

aint no way in hell id watch this shit high lmao.. i be confused as fuck watching this shit sober so nah... lol

This show is crazy as fuck. I just watched the first episode.
I might have to let a few build and watch them back to back

I love this show, I am kinda tired of David being inside something being tested on tho. That's kinda ran its course, and I'm willing to accept that both enemy teams have peacefully come together for the sake of the plot.

But they better have a real good season in store for asking that much of viewers to suspend disbelief.

Back