Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future Watches His Bodyguard Get Knocked DF Out By White Boys

I cant believe he has just one bodyguard. This that shit Kim K did and she learned her lesson quick. Never understand when famous people cheap out on the important shit, but throw money at goofy shit.
You talking that Paris robbery shit?

Look at this Punch Out! announcer here. 'Just gotta neutral duck the head kick and wrap him up in a Panamanian Gullitone...'

Ole Joe Rogan face ass nigga
His spacing was off, had he maintained his distance and made his opponents respect him, this would've never happened. Not sure where Future found this guy but he needs to send him back to regionals to further develop his skills, he's not ready for the streets yet.

Future the only one playing this shit smart. Straight walked away from the shit disassociating himself to avoid a lawsuit then further disassociating himself after the fact for plausible deniability if they find that nigga.

how do we know the bodyguard an tell him to roll out an he got it.

i still didnt think he walked away knowing whats happening

that was an inside job.

i knew it was cuz i stayed around the corner once.....that shit wont fly in that area.
I know. One of the reasons it was easy to pull off is, they had one unarmed bodyguard between all of them. So if 1 went out, the bodyguard went out with that one and the others were all alone.

They need to find them cacs, and make the one shoot the fair one with the bodyguard in a ring....and tape that.

Guarantee the cac getting carried out on a stretcher. Sucker punches are almost as bitchmade as spitting on someone.

Back