Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future Watches His Bodyguard Get Knocked DF Out By White Boys

imagine sittin there looking at your protection face down in the concrete.....like "i should prolly break him off a lil christmas bonus or sumn"

whats the conversation like when he wakes up?

This is kind of whats supposed to happen.

In the perfect world, your body guard is supposed to knock everyone out.

But if shit goes left? The body guard supposed to get his ass beat so you future dont.

Right? Like if I hire a bodyguard and I gotta jump in when it's a fight that means the whole system has broken down.

That's like going to the mechanic and changing your own oil on some "bruh... you seem a little overwhelmed today".

I don’t subscribe to that.

Ppl that can’t fight will do all they can do to avoid a fight.
Idk it goes either away. Some fighters are literally apes and wants to pop off for every little thing. Others use fighting as a last option. Either way I doubt white boi was gonna square up

Not to sound too dramtic but that's the type of knockout that can easily kill someone. Knocked unconscious and his head hitting the concrete. I'm glad to see he's OK.

Sucker punch and then smile in the camera like he did someting cool and all the people laughing? That's just embarrassing. Should not be difficult to find him now when the video is online. This is in the UK....do you get locked up for an assult like this if you are found guilty??

Last edited:
Bitch move..though i didnt see the video in its entirety. You dont get celebratory points for sucka punches. Bodyguard should've never had his bck turned

Back