Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future Watches His Bodyguard Get Knocked DF Out By White Boys

Floyd aint a Street fighter he a ring fighter. Ti would had a chance If there was NO rules only Street rules.

You can not be serious right now. Unless by street rules you mean gunplay is on the table.

Man ring and Street so diffirent. Ti a Street nigga and Floyd aint fight in the Streets he fight in a ring his whole life. It favor Floyd more yes but ti would still had a chance If he lands the first punch Floyd out.

Size or what u learn in the ring does not matter in Street fight

Future's bodyguard was knocked the f out and a source close to the rapper says it was a racially-motivated attack.

The incident went down Monday in Ibiza, Spain at the International Airport. We're told Future had just arrived and was walking through the terminal when 10 guys approached and asked for a photo. Future said, "Not today, guys," because he was tired and had just gotten off a long flight.

We're told the guys then erupted in anger, and began hurling racial slurs and other epithets.

Our sources say Future's bodyguard stepped in and tried to block the guys and get Future to his ride on the curb.

The sources say the bodyguard actually beat up several of the guys before someone came from behind and sucker punched him. The sources claim the person who struck the bodyguard did so with a rock.

Future's bodyguard was knocked the f out and a source close to the rapper says it was a racially-motivated attack.

The incident went down Monday in Ibiza, Spain at the International Airport. We're told Future had just arrived and was walking through the terminal when 10 guys approached and asked for a photo. Future said, "Not today, guys," because he was tired and had just gotten off a long flight.

We're told the guys then erupted in anger, and began hurling racial slurs and other epithets.

Our sources say Future's bodyguard stepped in and tried to block the guys and get Future to his ride on the curb.

The sources say the bodyguard actually beat up several of the guys before someone came from behind and sucker punched him. The sources claim the person who struck the bodyguard did so with a rock.

Good to hear that he beat up some of them

Sucks. Play it safe and pay for 2.

I hope you niggas ain't really expect future to jump in. Lmao. Yall bugging.

Man like me with future type money? Someone knows white boy. Sooner or later we'd be running it back.

Apparently the security was serving niggas, dude snuck him at the end with a rock in his hand.

Sucks. Play it safe and pay for 2.

I hope you niggas ain't really expect future to jump in. Lmao. Yall bugging.

Man like me with future type money? Someone knows white boy. Sooner or later we'd be running it back.
There was only future and his bodyguard? When game came to sweden he bring atleast 10 niggas with him

Thats some fuck shit right there, dude def had something in his hand when he hit him, but damn why only one body guard tho??

Back