Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future Watches His Bodyguard Get Knocked DF Out By White Boys

I need more context to this video. Was it an issue and the bodyguard didn't keep his head on a swivel or what.

Also he got snuck it wasn't like they went straight up and he got KOed.

Even after I said all that. This not a good look at all.

I need more context to this video. Was it an issue and the bodyguard didn't keep his head on a swivel or what.

it's that rocky shit....

niggaz trying to walk away from altercations overseas, cuz they don't wanna see niggaz getting locked up like rocky.....

and unfortunately this is what happens when u try to walk away.......which is why i tell people that shit ain't always an option...niggaz will hit you with your back turned

I think some shit had already went down because dude was already missing a shoe.

Reactions: Lea
I think some shit had already went down because dude was already missing a shoe.

Bitch move for the sucker punch but the bodyguard was trippin for turning his back on those dudes in the first place. I was wondering if shoe was knocked off when he got sucker punched

giphy.gif

wait....how was future supposed to help when he was at the front of the building?
not even knowing what happened.

Back