Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's how I felt drinking with white people the first time. Like I thought I used to get fucked up, but me at my worst was tame compared to what some of them do. I remember this dude went to a work happy hour with us after he got hired. Our supervisor spent a couple hours calling around to try and find him because he didn't make it home the other night. Who gets that fucked up at a Happy Hour with coworkers including your boss?

My first time drinkin' with my white friends was freshman year. I ended up so fucked up I was still drunk at noon the next day. Went to classes drunk and everything. I thought I could throw 'em back but I was humbled reeeeal quick.

tenor.gif

That's how I felt drinking with white people the first time. Like I thought I used to get fucked up, but me at my worst was tame compared to what some of them do. I remember this dude went to a work happy hour with us after he got hired. Our supervisor spent a couple hours calling around to try and find him because he didn't make it home the other night. Who gets that fucked up at a Happy Hour with coworkers including your boss?

tenor.gif

Last Xmas had a works meal, drank a shit ton. Talking shit saying I wouldn’t be in on the last day of the year (day after the meal), went back to a mates till 7am drinking JD. Had a alcohol induced coma missed work alarms got a phone all from manager asking where I was at midday, I start work at 8am. Told him I was in bed, said forget coming in I’ll write you up in the new year.

was a great day didn’t fancy working around loud machinery with that hangover, I don’t even like whiskey.

Last Xmas had a works meal, drank a shit ton. Talking shit saying I wouldn’t be in on the last day of the year (day after the meal), went back to a mates till 7am drinking JD. Had a alcohol induced coma missed work alarms got a phone all from manager asking where I was at midday, I start work at 8am. Told him I was in bed, said forget coming in I’ll write you up in the new year.

was a great day didn’t fancy working around loud machinery with that hangover, I don’t even like whiskey.

what type of Brit doesn't like whiskey???

Back