Welcome To aBlackWeb

i-fuck-fuck-ur-mom-you-little-every-dad-stop-21874031.png

Yooooooooo

Where this at on YouTube.

I wanna bumb this shit in the parking lot at work

took me a few but I tracked him down: Name's Marc Rebillet and dude got SONGS.

According to his Wikipedia page he's basically freestyling all of his songs and judging from his videos, he makes up the beats and shit on the fly as well.

I fucks with this dude. Muhfucka made a House track live. Some shit I legit coulda dropped back in '92 and got asses shaking.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

According to his Wikipedia page he's basically freestyling all of his songs and judging from his videos, he makes up the beats and shit on the fly as well.

I fucks with this dude. Muhfucka made a House track live. Some shit I legit coulda dropped back in '92 and got asses shaking.

Yo this kid got skill for real! He got that shit down to a science. Hit the record, put a few notes/beats/sounds/lyrics on the track, loop, repeat. Phase in/out different layers at perfect times. Dude even did a quick harmony with himself, lol.

Yeah, I fucks with this.

This shit is fire.

Back