Welcome To aBlackWeb

I watched a video and this began was making “steak” but it was an onion.

Like bruh. Just eat you onion and stop trying to trick yourself into something it’s not
That’s one of my biggest pet peeves. Don’t claim to be a vegan or vegetarian or non-pork eater or whatever but try to replicate those things in other ways.

A portabello mushroom burger is not a burger, it’s a mushroom sandwich. Turkey bacon is not bacon, it’s turkey strips. Beyond meat is not meat, it’s vegetable compost.

180940799_914628375781188_4668539587074171921_n.jpg

That’s one of my biggest pet peeves. Don’t claim to be a vegan or vegetarian or non-pork eater or whatever but try to replicate those things in other ways.

A portabello mushroom burger is not a burger, it’s a mushroom sandwich. Turkey bacon is not bacon, it’s turkey strips. Beyond meat is not meat, it’s vegetable compost.

been saying this shit for yeeears. Aside from that the sheer number of chemicals they dump into most of those "substitute meats" means you really ain't eating as healthy as you think. I posted up once on the IC about how a lot of them are loaded with MSG, but under deceptive trade names.

Back