Welcome To aBlackWeb

That shit low key annoying as fuck.

Like if your watching tv it’s no big deal but playing a game is.
Man I don’t get why women be like that. Just say ay, can you get off of your game and give me some attention? Instead of staring at us with that disappointed judging face then getting mad when we don’t read their mind

They want us to want them more than the game, lol.

Like, I do OVERALL, just not right now, lol.

Man I don’t get why women be like that. Just say ay, can you get off of your game and give me some attention? Instead of staring at us with that disappointed judging face then getting mad when we don’t read their mind

They want us to want them more than the game, lol.

Like, I do OVERALL, just not right now, lol.

I kid you not.

I dusted off my Xbox 1 last week. Haven’t been on it for bout 7 months.

A few nights ago she had the nerve to say “when you gon get off the game”

I was like bet so I came in the room and watched TV and she just laid there and went to sleep

I’m thinking to myself. What’s the fucking point. Soon as she did I got right back on the game though lol

I kid you not.

I dusted off my Xbox 1 last week. Haven’t been on it for bout 7 months.

A few nights ago she had the nerve to say “when you gon get off the game”

I was like bet so I came in the room and watched TV and she just laid there and went to sleep

I’m thinking to myself. What’s the fucking point. Soon as she did I got right back on the game though lol
Sometimes that’s when I feel most at peace. When she sleep or out, lol. Not forever of course cause I do miss her when she’s gone on little trips here and there, but it’s a relief in the moment.

I really feel like women want our only happiness to come from them, lol.

vitafdbmbt861.jpg

Back