Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol Nigga trying to claim ownership of a natural disaster like it's a child. You got it bruh.

Get the fuck bruh.

You wasn’t affected along with MILLIONS others. Stop trying to fucking chaos bond.

I take this Katrina shit serious because of the real life shit that happened to my family because of it.

oh I’m a millennial and I had to go through Katrina shit while living a thousand miles away. No, this not a generation thing. This was a specific thing that happened to a select group.

Fall the fuck back for this shit bruh.

Get the fuck bruh.

You wasn’t affected along with MILLIONS others. Stop trying to fucking chaos bond.

I take this Katrina shit serious because of the real life shit that happened to my family because of it.

oh I’m a millennial and I had to go through Katrina shit while living a thousand miles away. No, this not a generation thing. This was a specific thing that happened to a select group.

Fall the fuck back for this shit bruh.

Where did I say I was affected by Katrina? Most of the shit on that list didn't affect me all that strong.

You're getting emotional about nothing. I have no interest in debating this matter with you or bonding with you on any level. Gone on nigga.

Where did I say I was affected by Katrina? Most of the shit on that list didn't affect me all that strong.

You're getting emotional about nothing. I have no interest in debating this matter with you or bonding with you on any level. Gone on nigga.

Emotional about nothing?

Bet. Where you from?

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Bet.

like how you trivialize this event for me though.

I didn't trivialize anything nigga. You got emotional about the thought of Katrina and read way too much in my post. All I did was point out that some people outside of the gulf were also affected by the aftermath of the storm. Like I said, you want to take complete ownership of a natural disaster and are trying to fight with me over a trivial comment that was obviously true.

There were people who didn't experience the storm that lost loved ones in the storm, lost jobs because of the impact of storm, had to take in family that was displaced because of the storm, gave up money and time from their lives to go down to the gulf and help those in need. None of those people experienced the actual storm, but please explain to me how I'm trivializing the event for you by acknowledging they exist.

stripper mascot wtf?!? plot twist its a dude in the stripper suit. i'm joking but it could be prolly. they should have stripper mascots in strip clubs across the country only it should always be a chick in the suit.

Back