Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funny Childhood Moments

I was in the 1st grade and we were at recess and we were playing dodgeball with those old school rubber balls that made that hollow gong sound when it bounced.

So I was with my best friend at the time and he had a friend who used to get bullied by this 3rd or 4th grader, we'll call him Billy. Well Billy had a reputation for being a bully but he never tried anything with me. So this day at recess I see Billy. He's not playing dodgeball with us, but he's outside. So as soon as the ball rolls or bounces my way, I pick up the ball, leave the game, walk straight to Billy, and he's looking at me like wtf? Cuz I'm keeping eye contact with him the whole time, but not saying anything, just walking. As soon as I get to about arms distance I threw that ball with all the might that my little 1st grade arms contained, straight into his nose.

The sound that ball made echoed the whole playground, and Billy just dropped to his knees and held his bloody face. After he dropped I just turned and walked away to go back to play some dodgeball. It was like a movie, the only thing that was missing was an explosion in the background as I walked away in slow motion lighting a cigarette. But nobody said a word, not even a teacher. Everybody just starred. I didn't get in trouble, talked to, or nothin. I also don't remember ever seeing Billy again.

Problem solved.

I was excited to see my aunt one day and her front door was open. I took off running to go in her house and hug her and BAM. Ran clean into the patio door glass.

Back