Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Sports Bar

Another crazy thought:

Everybody's assuming that Kawhi Leonard's gonna go to the Clippers if he decides not to stay in Toronto.

However, what if...........he still wants to be close to home, but........instead of going to the Clippers...........he decides to go to another team in California.

He's already ruled out the Lakers....... he's probably not going to the Kings, so.............that just leaves one other team.

It'd be crazy, but.........strangely enough......Kawhi would be a perfect fit for Golden State.

Especially considering that Klay and Durant are probably going to miss nearly all of next season.

Well, there is speculation that Klay might be able to come back in March......but Durant's definitely going to miss the entire year.

Laugh if you want, but it's not as big of a reach as some people might think.

True statement. What I was getting at is if Oladipo can get himself back to 2018 season and run that off for a few years I'd easily say he better than Klay.

Klay ain't never been the focal point of the defense that is Steph and Draymond basically runs the offense. Klay is a very good above average role player. Klay can't even create his own shot off the dribble consistently if at all really. Klay don't average 20 if he gotta create for himself.

I like Klay game but teams not in meetings drawing up plans to focus on stopping Klay. My reference to Oladipo was about what could be not as of right now.

he usually don’t wild like this

stall em out

Back