Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Funk Flex Ether Peter Rosenberg For Being A Culture Vulture

Flex said, "When you were playing Tribe Called Quest B-sides I was packing 3,000 people in the Tunnel.

The Pac disrespect.

There's a short list of a mfs if I ever see in person, I'm willingly taking a charge.

Flex is on there, Post Malone is on there, Zimmerman is on there and one or two others.
And you'll get washed......for the culture

Bet Peter sheds tears over this

Seem like the type of dude that will come home and ignore his girlfriend after someone unrelated hurts his feelings.

Flex was DJing at the tunnel the night of The Source Awards when Suge Knight called out Bad Boy. After the award show everybody went to the tunnel that night. According to people who were there, Suge and Puff squared off. Each crew was 60 deep.

Flex is a legend.

White folks been feasting off hip-hop for decades now. This shit been dead since Pac died. The so called culture that these cats love screaming about has been defiled, polluted, bastardized and deceased since the game went pop after the war and NYC gave what was left of it to Gay-Z and Puffy. Pac was trying to warn everybody about the wholesale, pop culture, cac takeover before he died. Go check his interview when he was talking about bringing a new government to NYC so that real dudes could eat off and stay in control of the game they created.

Flex was front and center during the war and was one of it's main instigators. He was also one of the biggest pushers of that shiny suit, cross over, pop-hop, jiggy bullshit that took over after Pac and Big died. Flex was right there with Puff and Jigga pushing that corny ass shit so that NYC could stay in the game. That's all they had left.

What Flex fails to mention is that the post Pac/Biggie era was the exact moment that hip-hop metamorphosed into what it is now. That exact moment in time was when the keys to the kingdom were given to clowns like Ma$e, Cameron, Jigga and the rest of those corny ass, white folks approved, safe and acceptable crossover mothafuckas. When Flex was packing 3000 people into the Tunnel that is the bullshit that he was packing them in there with. This garbage ass, crossover, trash ass "music" is what opened the door for cacs like Rosenberg in the first place.

Lol at Flex talking about Rosenberg not feeling safe in the park when the culture was starting but feeling comfortable now that it's safe. Flex is one of the main people who made it safe for cacs like him in the first place. Lol at Flex calling Rosenberg out about what he was doing in '98. '98 was the height of the shiny suit era and Flex was the main one pumping that shit.

Flex and this culture vulture ass cac can both kiss my ass. Flex didn't say anything when Lyor Cohen was pimping the culture and hoing Dej Jam. Since he didn't say anything about Cohen who was running shit around the time of the original cac takeover why he is talking shit about this cac now? Flex's voice was influential around that time and he chose to not say shit. Since he didn't say shit when it mattered, when there was still time to save the soul of the culture, it's best that he just shuts the fuck up now. Miss me with that revisionist history bullshit. Fuck Flex, Rosenberg, M&M, all the shiny suit rappers and everybody else who set the stage for what hip-hop is now. If you didn't say shit then don't say shit now.

Sorry for the titangraph

Last edited:
Back