Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friend, Girl or THOT

bbcnjman

I knew this female for 7 months we were together almost every weekend. We it was smoke and chill until we fought then separate for 2 weeks. When we start chillin again I told how i felt. She change afterward wearing sexy clothes, she even dare me to buy something sexy to have her wear it. She put it on dance around the gstring was so small it quickly came off exposing her pussy she pretend as if it was nothing.. Later I gave her a massage ask her if she like her ass eaten she said yes..Afterward she asked if I would eat her pussy I said of course. After she came she lay there smiling I didn't try to fuck her cause this had been one of her complaint. 2week later we at it again I buy her something I wanted to see her in she put it on is was completely see through. I was in my boxer she began to twerk on hard cock. She tied my hand while laying on the bed started dancing so lay my off the side of the bed when drop her ass on my face. I said don't do it again or.. So she drop ass and pussy on my face the 2nd time I began to eat her pussy . Her pussy was so wet i could not keep up hanging off the bed. When I got up to finish the job she told me it was later she had to get her kids but allow me to rub my hard cock on her naked ass. Just before the pandemic our last encounter I tried and I tried she reply was always its early it early. She was suppose stay the night I brought sleepwear for her. She put it on we were playing around she sat on my lag I tried to slip my hard cock between her legs but she pushed it down.I open her top played with her breast. When I stopped and she began to talk about possibly stay with me. She place her tit in my mouth. Showed me her hairy pussy to tell I don't this. During the pandemic lockdown she send a bunch of nudes and videos of her masturbating. Then one day it is over she let it slip she met someone during possible someone from her past. Her words we were only friends.. Am I wrong or was that more then friends?

I knew this female for 7 months we were together almost every weekend. We it was smoke and chill until we fought then separate for 2 weeks. When we start chillin again I told how i felt. She change afterward wearing sexy clothes, she even dare me to buy something sexy to have her wear it. She put it on dance around the gstring was so small it quickly came off exposing her pussy she pretend as if it was nothing.. Later I gave her a massage ask her if she like her ass eaten she said yes..Afterward she asked if I would eat her pussy I said of course. After she came she lay there smiling I didn't try to fuck her cause this had been one of her complaint. 2week later we at it again I buy her something I wanted to see her in she put it on is was completely see through. I was in my boxer she began to twerk on hard cock. She tied my hand while laying on the bed started dancing so lay my off the side of the bed when drop her ass on my face. I said don't do it again or.. So she drop ass and pussy on my face the 2nd time I began to eat her pussy . Her pussy was so wet i could not keep up hanging off the bed. When I got up to finish the job she told me it was later she had to get her kids but allow me to rub my hard cock on her naked ass. Just before the pandemic our last encounter I tried and I tried she reply was always its early it early. She was suppose stay the night I brought sleepwear for her. She put it on we were playing around she sat on my lag I tried to slip my hard cock between her legs but she pushed it down.I open her top played with her breast. When I stopped and she began to talk about possibly stay with me. She place her tit in my mouth. Showed me her hairy pussy to tell I don't this. During the pandemic lockdown she send a bunch of nudes and videos of her masturbating. Then one day it is over she let it slip she met someone during possible someone from her past. Her words we were only friends.. Am I wrong or was that more then friends?
Sounds like she used you to get her nut off with no intention of reciprocity

Congrats to you for not taking it by force

Congrats to her for finding a dude that wouldn't take it by force

You were wrong to think it was more than friends. It wasn't even that. Bruh she was just using you. She straight finessed you out of buying her sexy shit, eating her ass and pussy, and she ain't returned no favors not once. She got what she wanted then skated tf on smh lol. Probably wearing all that lingerie shit for the next man and letting him beat, or shit finessing him like she did you\

thanks everyone I see was a clown for let that do that.. F respect I definitely won't be respecting another just another the get my dick wet..

You right I wasn't a nigga cuz I let that bitch play me. NEVER again no ain't catch no charges. What she going do drop her pant in the court to prove that's her pussy and asshole.

Shit it might be...definitely not a nigga cause niggas don’t say “cock”
Had to correct a chick in bed with that shit
She was rightfully rambunctious and started saying whatever till she dropped the c word.

*record scratched* had to give her the lebron chalmers talk mid session nh

Like nah b this is called a Dick.
Don't do that again

Back