Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

Black ppl getting main event status all week. Can't cry about that...

E putting out quality main events every since All Out. The competition bringing out quality in-ring performances within the E

and catching L’s in the process
the wwe champ can’t even get a win on his own show

yikes

Happy they let Bianca get her shit in on the go home show..

hopefully they go on and pull the trigger on her getting the strap back cause this new becky character is way too goofy for her to be losing to straight up

give B the strap back and go on and pair Becky w/ Rollins so we can get that damn mix tag match out the way.. (If yall havent noticed she starting to dress/act more and more like Rollins)

Happy they let Bianca get her shit in on the go home show..

hopefully they go on and pull the trigger on her getting the strap back cause this new becky character is way too goofy for her to be losing to straight up

give B the strap back and go on and pair Becky w/ Rollins so we can get that damn mix tag match out the way.. (If yall havent noticed she starting to dress/act more and more like Rollins)

Naw we don't need those that again. Plus draft coming up too. So we dunno where they gonna end up

Naw we don't need those that again. Plus draft coming up too. So we dunno where they gonna end up

im telling yall its leading to that mix tag match with her and Rollins vs Beth and Edge. I dont wanna see that shit either but they teasing it way too much for it not to happen

Reigns vs Montez?!

NICE!

I felt some kinda way that they just ignored the fact that Reigns beat Montez ass 2 weeks ago..

the logical thing would of been to have Montez strike back the next week, leading to a 1 on 1 with him and Reigns tonight but i guess this is cool.. atleast the match happened.

Im sure Ford loses it but thats a hell of a rub since everybody likes him.

We have heard from one source that Brock Lesnar is in Baltimore for tonight's Smackdown. He has not been spotted backstage but it's not unusual for him to be hidden or to arrive late.

WWE is holding their cards very close for tonight's Draft. We have spoken to a number of sources who normally would have some knowledge of talents being moved and/or called up from NXT but as of an hour ago, word had been kept very guarded as to what the plans are for tonight.

Back