Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

Bruh, I love that everybody recognized how great that segment was....

Whenever the break down happens.... They gonna show that night the death. Roman giving Sami that shirt was essentially telling every wrestling fan in the country they too can be a part of the bloodline.... That's why the merch sold out so quick....

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually mention how fast that shirt sold out

They'll definitely turn before Survivor Series

We still got 2 ppvs to go before we get there tho I think? So we'll be riding this shit out a lil longer

I've watched that segment numerous times, back to back. That segment is classic. Everybody were spot on in it. From Paul Heyman promo to Jey's facial expression, pacing back and forth and howling at Sami, to Roman Reigns to Sami and the crowd giving Sami loud pops. I'm anticipating the Bloodline turn on Sami tho. It's going to make him a bigger face, and Roman that much of a heel

I've watched that segment numerous times, back to back. That segment is classic. Everybody were spot on in it. From Paul Heyman promo to Jey's facial expression, pacing back and forth and howling at Sami, to Roman Reigns to Sami and the crowd giving Sami loud pops. I'm anticipating the Bloodline turn on Sami tho. It's going to make him a bigger face, and Roman that much of a heel
Adding Sami to this story was genius. Again…whoever came up with the idea should be promoted

made the best angle in wrestling even better

Ayo don’t be Hatin on my Sami Dethrones Roman theory. The people loving Sami in this storyline they could strike while the irons hot! But I concede to it being Cody and that’s totally cool...... even tho either my guys Drip Gawd or Bobby really should

Back