Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

Heard Roman & AJ wrestled at a house show last nite for the belts. Wonder if the AJ shot at Sami is a seed planted for a potential feud with Roman before the years over or at Royal Rumble

Aj to SD would be dope. Maybe after his program with Finn and Judgement Day he lands over there?

Roman and AJ had some great matches in 2016
Those are my favorite Roman matches tbh.

i don’t remember which ppv it was but I was watching some old Roman matches and one them was against AJ. AJ went for a Phenomenal Forearm and Roman caught him in a spear. That match itself was A1. They complement each other really well and fuck it I’m here for that feud. Put AJ back in the main event picture. Down the line I’d love to see a Cody / AJ WWE title angle

i don’t remember which ppv it was but I was watching some old Roman matches and one them was against AJ. AJ went for a Phenomenal Forearm and Roman caught him in a spear. That match itself was A1. They complement each other really well and fuck it I’m here for that feud. Put AJ back in the main event picture. Down the line I’d love to see a Cody / AJ WWE title angle

Either Payback or Extreme Rules 2016

Yeah man and it all started with AJ debuting at the Royal Rumble at 3 with Roman standing in the ring alone smiling mouthing "okay, okay". Then jumped into multi ppv match feud.

Last edited:
Back