Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

They'll figure it all out. Pretty sure they didn't predict

- Cody's injury
- Orton's injury
- WSJ uncovering Vince's pay offs
- Vince being ousted
- Steph & HHH taking over

So far they've managed to adjust. USA want a title holder....cool. But I'd rather have it on Kross than Drew. Mix it up.

They'll figure it all out. Pretty sure they didn't predict

- Cody's injury
- Orton's injury
- WSJ uncovering Vince's pay offs
- Vince being ousted
- Steph & HHH taking over

So far they've managed to adjust. USA want a title holder....cool. But I'd rather have it on Kross than Drew. Mix it up.

And have Drew maybe chase Kross for the title. He doesn’t have to win it though

The shit with Liv will work itself out. Actually having Shayna be the #1 contender helps writes itself. Shayna is already a heel. All they gotta do is have a really great match

Meh...that more of an opportunistic move. Not a heel.

E cashed in on Lashley when Lashley wasn't 100% after his match. Does that make E a heel?

But if the fans turn on her, then you got no choice but to turn her.
Opportunistic is just another word for weaselly(sp?). Fundamentally that's a heel move. What's noble and honorable about taking advantage of someone when they're injured? That's the flaw of the MITB

Kross just redebuted and y'all talking about putting the title on him already? Whew that title don't mean a thing with the way y'all booking. Lol

Opportunistic is just another word for weaselly(sp?). Fundamentally that's a heel move. What's noble and honorable about taking advantage of someone when they're injured? That's the flaw of the MITB

That's the point of MITB. Nothing new.

Oh so you one of them mofos who if you was a WWE talent, and you had the briefcase...you'd wait til a muthafucca like Brock is at FULL STRENGTH to challenge him for the title.

Just b/c its the "honorable/noble" thing to do...in the WWE. Gotcha.

:hahaha:

Oh so you one of them mofos who if you was a WWE talent, and you had the briefcase...you'd wait til a muthafucca like Brock is at FULL STRENGTH to challenge him for the title.

You not understanding what I'm getting at here. Taking advantage of an injured opponent is a heel tactic is it not? Coming out to cash in on someone after they just had a match is a heel tactic is it not? Liv pulled a heel move. E actually ANNOUNCED that he would be cashing in his briefcase beforehand. Which is what I mean by the flaw of the MITB. Unless the person announces beforehand they cashing in, it is fundamentally a heel move being made. *shrugs* Liv pulled a heel move. Then she tapped out, but won on a technicality. Heel move. Which is why I asked in the Summerslam thread

Was that REALLY a heel turn...seeing as though she was justified in being mad?

Compare that to the Gift of the Gods title in LU

You not understanding what I'm getting at here. Taking advantage of an injured opponent is a heel tactic is it not? Coming out to cash in on someone after they just had a match is a heel tactic is it not? Liv pulled a heel move. E actually ANNOUNCED that he would be cashing in his briefcase beforehand. Which is what I mean by the flaw of the MITB. Unless the person announces beforehand they cashing in, it is fundamentally a heel move being made. *shrugs* Liv pulled a heel move. Then she tapped out, but won on a technicality. Heel move. Which is why I asked in the Summerslam thread

Compare that to the Gift of the Gods title in LU

According to who?

do you realize who you’re talkin too

It was still a heel move by Big E knowing Lashley was hurt. The only honorable cash in was RVD. I think the MITB has worn out it's welcome

It was still a heel move by Big E knowing Lashley was hurt. The only honorable cash in was RVD. I think the MITB has worn out it's welcome
He announced it though. We knew all day whoever was winning that match was getting cashed in on. Whoever won that match knew all night Big E was coming down to cash in on them. There was no surprise. Also Cena gave Punk a week before cashing his briefcase in

Back