Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

Liv is the heel though. She cashed in on an injured champ post match which is a heel move, then she proceeded to get dragged in the rematch and only won because of a tech mess up while she tapped out. She's clearly the heel here right? *scratches head*

Meh...that more of an opportunistic move. Not a heel.

E cashed in on Lashley when Lashley wasn't 100% after his match. Does that make E a heel?

But if the fans turn on her, then you got no choice but to turn her.

Last edited:
Naw they gonna make her being babyface work. They already pulled the trigger on Ronda going heel. So it wouldn't make sense to turn Liv heel unless they're "forced" to (ie. the fans).

If Liv goes heel...then I think Ronda would have to turn back as a babyface. Say she let her emotions get the best of her. Apologizes. Then go from there. Most of us can agree though that Heel Ronda>>>>>Face Ronda. So they might stick wit that.

But...now that Shayna is next in line to face Liv...who knows how that will turn out. Shayna would make a strong women's champ.

Lemme tell yall something...Kross being involved wit a feud Roman and Drew...ALL IN.

Another person that's considered "new" in the title mix. It'll be interesting to see how this all gonna look when Cody returns as well.

Naw they gonna make her being babyface work. They already pulled the trigger on Ronda going heel. So it wouldn't make sense to turn Liv heel unless they're "forced" to (ie. the fans).

If Liv goes heel...then I think Ronda would have to turn back as a babyface. Say she let her emotions get the best of her. Apologizes. Then go from there. Most of us can agree though that Heel Ronda>>>>>Face Ronda. So they might stick wit that.

But...now that Shayna is next in line to face Liv...who knows how that will turn out. Shayna would make a strong women's champ.

Ronda can still be a face and be a fucking killer

they literally just did that shit with Lesnar

Lemme tell yall something...Kross being involved wit a feud Roman and Drew...ALL IN.

Another person that's considered "new" in the title mix. It'll be interesting to see how this all gonna look when Cody returns as well.
Apparently plan is for the match at Clash to be for 1 of the titles. Rumor is USA network wants a top title back so…if rumors are true or they find another way to get Roman on Raw more…

He is leaving Clash down one belt.

Plans for now are a triple threat and either Drew or Kross taking the pin to protect Roman

Also saw another rumor that Rock pulled out of Mania so the ME now is scheduled to be Reigns vs Cody

Ronda not a heel yet, she's attacked officials before and stayed face. We have to see how creative plays it next, Liv goes heel then Ronda can't turn unless Charlotte comes back as a face since there isn't any top female faces

Apparently plan is for the match at Clash to be for 1 of the titles. Rumor is USA network wants a top title back so…if rumors are true or they find another way to get Roman on Raw more…

He is leaving Clash down one belt.

Plans for now are a triple threat and either Drew or Kross taking the pin to protect Roman

Also saw another rumor that Rock pulled out of Mania so the ME now is scheduled to be Reigns vs Cody

Reigns vs Cody...I'm wit it.

Looking forward to their promos.

They can easily do a 2 outta 3 falls triple threat for both titles. Have Roman pin Drew for the Universal title and Drew pin Kross for the WWE title. Carry the Kross-Drew title feud over to Raw. You manage to get the belt off Roman without pinning him and start a new program on Raw.

They can easily do a 2 outta 3 falls triple threat for both titles. Have Roman pin Drew for the Universal title and Drew pin Kross for the WWE title. Carry the Kross-Drew title feud over to Raw. You manage to get the belt off Roman without pinning him and start a new program on Raw.

Now that’s not a bad idea at all

I'll rather have Kross go over, it will be something new and he can go back to being how he was in NXT

Well damn. Not bad...BUT there's one issue.

Didn't Kross take an L during his debut on the main against Jeff Hardy? He debuts AGAIN and takes another L??

Drew can take the L...but I doubt it. Especially since CATC is in his backyard. But you gotta consider how this will make Kross look tho. Since he's being put in that title contention level...you gotta have him coming out strong from the gate. Can't have him start off wit an L like Vince did him.

Last edited:
Y'all still trying to protect Roman, he has to eat the pin to get a title off him. Dude been walking around undefeated for almost 3 years and him losing a title when he wasn't involved in the outcome is wack

The ont thing we can agree on is that for the first time in maybe years, WWE has real options with who they can put a world title on. The rest of the year should be good

Y'all still trying to protect Roman, he has to eat the pin to get a title off him. Dude been walking around undefeated for almost 3 years and him losing a title when he wasn't involved in the outcome is wack

Not necessarily. WWE has had PLENTY of triple threat/fatal 4 way matches where the champ doesn't have to get pinned in order to lose the title. That's not a new concept you know.

Same can be applied here.

Not necessarily. WWE has had PLENTY of triple threat/fatal 4 way matches where the champ doesn't have to get pinned in order to lose the title. That's not a new concept you know.

Same can be applied here.
Those didn't have a champion built as strong as Roman, pinning him gives a huge rub to the next champ and than can start planting the seeds of a bloodline break up where Roman is questioning his cousins why they didn't help him

I'll rather have Kross go over, it will be something new and he can go back to being how he was in NXT
Well damn. Not bad...BUT there's one issue.

Didn't Kross take an L during his debut on the main against Jeff Hardy? He debuts AGAIN and takes another L??

Drew can take the L...but I doubt it. Especially since CATC is in his backyard. But you gotta consider how this will make Kross look tho. Since he's being put in that title contention level...you gotta have him coming out strong from the gate. Can't have him start off wit an L like Vince did him.

i figured Kross should actually get the Raw belt. But I’m playing off the idea they wanna make Drew look like some superhero in the UK. Drew shouldn’t be winning shit lol

They've backed themselves in a corner, and USA coming through telling them they want a title back on their network just makes it worse for them.

Back