Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Yea watched Smackdown back with a friend and they see the same thing. They fake all the pops for everybody on the show. Cant even tell who is over and who is not from TV. Ill take a mediocre crowd over fake tuned up audience noise.

I actually thought the crowd last nite was kinda dead. There were folks who knew who Hit Row was tho they showed the black folks who were kinda hype for them :tuh:

I actually thought the crowd last nite was kinda dead. There were folks who knew who Hit Row was tho they showed the black folks who were kinda hype for them :tuh:
Its the fake little pops they do for all the entrances when they come out then the audio drops back to the actual energy in the arena after like 30 seconds. It seems to be a thing they do on Smackdown because its on Fox to make the show feel bigger since its the show where more eyes might drop in who arent wresting fans. Not saying they giving them the CM Punk pop from last week but they def adding in some razzle dazzle to the ones who dont get those type of decent pops normally.

I think the only one who didnt get a fake pop was Shotzi. Lol

i forgot how niggerish hit row was
i love it

great main event between nak and walter. they’ve neutered nak but i don’t think it’s too late to build back up his credibility moving forward
Yeah Nak just needs 3 months of strong booking and he back in the game. He even was wrestling last night in my opinion the closest he has since NJPW. He was laying in his offense "strong style". Even in NXT he seemed to worried to do his NJPW strikes and kicks that look real then when he hurt John Cena and caught heat for it he def toned down his offense even tho Cena got injured from a back drop.

Triple H noted on Twitter that tonight's edition of Smackdown will be the 1,200th episode of the series.

Kevin Owens and Riddle are in Montreal for tonight's taping. At one point, the plan was for them to work a dark match main event.

There's been some speculation that NXT Women's Tag Team Champions Toxic Attraction may be in Montreal for tonight's taping as well. We can confirm there was talk about 24 hours ago internally about bringing them in for the taping, so that could indeed be there case.

Zoey stark injured again smh so word is Toxic attraction might be taking her and Nikita place in the tag tourney. Which im actually cool with cause they are an actual team who have held tag titles on nxt like 2 times

Back