Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/19

They've backed themselves in a corner, and USA coming through telling them they want a title back on their network just makes it worse for them.

like I said it’s gonna take a few months for thenew minds to get the kinks out..it’s not an overnight thing. Building Roman as undefeated for over 700 days was a bad idea..it was bad w Goldberg when they did it..because what do you do w it? GB’s end was a joke..with Roman overcoming Brock multiple times, and Brock being built as the beast, who can overcome Roman? It’s gonna be weird and I know most aren’t gonna buy his defeat, even if by way of a three way or fatal four..but Vince was so out of touch that’s the consequences..

but once they split it there’s finally a good lineup of dudes to compete for the belt on both sides.. Cody, Rollins, Kross, Theory, Roman, Drew, Lashley and a few more I can’t think of…so once the kinks are worked out we can build a better pathway rather than some one ultimate unbeatable guy and not because he’s believable being undefeated but being protected by one ultimate authority who believes that’s how it should be…

That’s why I said I’ll give him until 2023 to see some positive changes within WWE

Anybody who expects change to happen overnight is living an unrealistic life.

I was listening to a couple of callers on Busted Open...and this one fool actually expected change happen at the snap of a finger. Talmbout they can do that. Caller was tellin this to two people (Bully and Tommy) who worked in the WWE, that this is something they can do. As if HE knew more about WWE's inner workings than those two.

They pretty much shut him down. I brought up the 6mo thing, b/c Tommy mentioned how Paul Heyman said this when he took over ECW. I think it was ECW. Can't remember. It may have been another promotion that brought him in.

So I'm giving HHH at least that. So far like the direction.

It'll be better, but HHH is susceptible to his own BS too. He plays favorites and we all know how someone in here doesn't like those small guys getting main event shots

Yea you not understanding what I'm saying, which is why Vince never listened to the fans. Love and light my friend

Oh I get it. But again...according to who? Your standards? WWE by-laws? An official wrestling 101 book?

The days of wrestlers sticking wit true heel and babyface tactics are long and gone. Who cares if E cashed in against an ailing Bobby? But b/c he ANNOUNCED it...well that doesn't make the cash in heel-ish. Ok.

Last edited:
Theory definitely has the potential. But if we talmbout world heavyweight title...that room is starting to get crowded.

Isn’t that a great problem to have?

True indeed.

For the 1st time in a LOOOONNNGGG time...WWE now has options. Hopefully no more recycling of the same talent.

Which why Bianca as champ is a breath of fresh air in the women's division imo. Then you got Rhea and Raquel. Lacey should've been had a title. Hopefully they take Dudrop more serious. Sonya.

Other options in the women's division outside the usual Sasha/Bayley/Charlotte/Asuka/Becky choices.

That’s why I said I’ll give him until 2023 to see some positive changes within WWE

Anybody who expects change to happen overnight is living an unrealistic life.

I was listening to a couple of callers on Busted Open...and this one fool actually expected change happen at the snap of a finger. Talmbout they can do that. Caller was tellin this to two people (Bully and Tommy) who worked in the WWE, that this is something they can do. As if HE knew more about WWE's inner workings than those two.

They pretty much shut him down. I brought up the 6mo thing, b/c Tommy mentioned how Paul Heyman said this when he took over ECW. I think it was ECW. Can't remember. It may have been another promotion that brought him in.

So I'm giving HHH at least that. So far like the direction.

I would say give HHH a full 12 months to implement his vision of a new WWE. So far I like the moves being made by bringing back Dakota Kai, Io Shirai, & Bayley as a stable. Putting Karrion Kross into the Reigns/McIntyre feud (should make it a Triple-Threat at the Castle PPV). I think he brings back Bray Wyatt at some point next year. I think Sasha & Naomi will return after the Women's Tag Tournament is done and feud with the winners.

True indeed.

For the 1st time in a LOOOONNNGGG time...WWE now has options. Hopefully no more recycling of the same talent.

Which why Bianca as champ is a breath of fresh air in the women's division imo. Then you got Rhea and Raquel. Lacey should've been had a title. Hopefully they take Dudrop more serious. Sonya.

Other options in the women's division outside the usual Sasha/Bayley/Charlotte/Asuka/Becky choices.
Lacey not being a champ was her doing getting knocked up. After her feud with Charlie she would have went on to a title

Oh I get it. But again...according to who? Your standards? WWE by-laws? An official wrestling 101 book?

The days of wrestlers sticking wit true heel and babyface tactics are long and gone. Who cares if E cashed in against an ailing Bobby? But b/c he ANNOUNCED it...well that doesn't make the cash in heel-ish. Ok.
Alright I'm on vacation and I"m not about to let y'all arguments deter me.

Waiting to take advantage of a 1-legged champion after they just had a match is not a face move. Being pleased to escape with a victory off of a technicality after you tapped out is not a face move. End of story. This isn't me making this up. Y'all not new to wrestling. Those are heel moves. On PeriodT

Alright I'm on vacation and I"m not about to let y'all arguments deter me.

Waiting to take advantage of a 1-legged champion after they just had a match is not a face move. Being pleased to escape with a victory off of a technicality after you tapped out is not a face move. End of story. This isn't me making this up. Y'all not new to wrestling. Those are heel moves. On PeriodT

...according to who?

Back