Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Maaaaan that shit was a burn. The crowd was like oh shit! Lmao! Ronda needs to be a heel lmao

They just need to let Ronda just go. Fucc giving her this scripted shyt. Just give her a couple of bullet points to hit, other than...tell her treat that shyt like she at UFC press conference. Let her talk dat shyt. It's needed.

She's shown she better on the mic when they unshackle her from the script and let her do work. I'll never forget how she let the crowd rattle her on Raw 3yrs ago...

Remember it was so bad...they actually had to send Bayley out to save her. Lol!

But then later that nite, she cut this promo on Becky...

...geezus.

Someone HAD to have told her "Aye...I want you to talk to Becky like you would your UFC opponent." Let her stick wit that formula.

Ahh folks finally warming up to my UFC babe. Tho this 2nd run has sucked.

Her promo still needs a lil work. They just gotta let Ronda be UFC Ronda. She don't need a scripted promo to talk shyt to her opponent. She's been doin that for years!

As for her in-ring work...she's best when facing someone more experienced who cam lead the match.

Her WM wit Charlotte was meh. But that I Quit match...*chef's kiss*.

It seems like she thrives more when she's given the opportunity to be aggressive.

They just need to let Ronda just go. Fucc giving her this scripted shyt. Just give her a couple of bullet points to hit, other than...tell her treat that shyt like she at UFC press conference. Let her talk dat shyt. It's needed.

She's shown she better on the mic when they unshackle her from the script and let her do work. I'll never forget how she let the crowd rattle her on Raw 3yrs ago...

Remember it was so bad...they actually had to send Bayley out to save her. Lol!

But then later that nite, she cut this promo on Becky...

...geezus.

Someone HAD to have told her "Aye...I want you to talk to Becky like you would your UFC opponent." Let her stick wit that formula.

got damn that first one was BRUTAL and Uncomfortable

Her promo still needs a lil work. They just gotta let Ronda be UFC Ronda. She don't need a scripted promo to talk shyt to her opponent. She's been doin that for years!

As for her in-ring work...she's best when facing someone more experienced who cam lead the match.

Her WM wit Charlotte was meh. But that I Quit match...*chef's kiss*.

It seems like she thrives more when she's given the opportunity to be aggressive.
I agree. I told folks from the jump she should come out exactly like her UFC matches. No smiles, no pandering to the crowd, just straight savage to the ring like she ready to for murder in the UFC.

Aeeo.gif

tumblr_mywnio63gC1qdkrl2o1_250.gif

Out the gate she could of been a dominate heel like Brock breaking bitches arms left and right and setting up high profile matches with intense show downs. WWE fucked up letting her try to win over the crowd and throwing her out there to cut promos that ultimately made her look scared in the first run.

For me idk if its too far gone to completely go this route as she has less then half a year left on her WWE contract. We getting at the end now and it looks like they getting ready to feed her to Becky who will be face by Mania and i dont give zero fucks about that.

Last edited:
I agree. I told folks from the jump she should come out exactly like her UFC matches. No smiles, no pandering to the crowd, just straight savage to the ring like she ready to for murder in the UFC.

View attachment 870063

View attachment 870065

Out the gate she could of been a dominate heel like Brock breaking bitches arms left and right and setting up high profile matches with intense show downs. WWE fucked up letting her try to win over the crowd and throwing her out there to cut promos that ultimately made her look scared in the first run.

For me idk if its too far gone to completely go this route as she has less then half a year left on her WWE contract. We getting at the end now and it looks like they getting ready to feed her to Becky will be face by Mania and i dont give zero fucks about that.

this is the perfect time to have her go heel it’ll be best for her and it can be a critical part of Becky turning face. Cause as it stands currently I don’t wanna see no Becky / Ronda. This shit isn’t hard but WWE makes it extremely complicated

this is the perfect time to have her go heel it’ll be best for her and it can be a critical part of Becky turning face. Cause as it stands currently I don’t wanna see no Becky / Ronda. This shit isn’t hard but WWE makes it extremely complicated

They gonna have to wait until Becky goes thru her heel phase. But knowing WWE...they'll force feed Becky's face turn like they did her heel.

It's a waste to use it on someone you know is going to lose. Seth needs it more than anyone, he's been doing the job for everyone since facing Roman so let him have a successful cash in and hold it until Cody comes back and they continue their feud

I think they gonna end up breaking the titles up like somebody said on here once the winner does finally cash in. So even if it is Rollins he'll just hold the RAW title which i wouldnt mind cause like u said him and Cody can continue their feud. It also means Reigns aint gotta put that sucka over too.. for now

There is zero reason for Cody and Seth to continue their feud. Lol its overkill if they going to have Cody chase Seth after the title which means Seth would habe to put him over AGAIN. I prefer Rollins not to be attached the to WWE title for another year and Cody to get his payback thru the Rumble match.

yea thats the only bad thing about them running it back is that Rollins would eat yet another L

I dont think that its over tho regardless because Rollins beat the shit outta him on his way out didnt he?

u know good and damn well he coming for some get back

They can definitely do Cody vs Rollin IV. They 3 - 0 when it comes to their matches.

They need to break those titles up asap, summer slam it needs to happen. It wouldn't make brock or the other guy look weak in the process either after having a physical match beforehand. WWE backed themselves in a corner unifying both in the first place cause now they have no clue what to do next.

ronda’s plastic surgery jab was cold. that’s probably why natty tossed the stroller at her ass lol

Man they went at each other way harder on twitter. Shit was gettin real it seems with natty speaking on that conspiracy shit. It was a jab at Rousey questioning a mass shooting a while back on her YouTube channel

I'm more interested in seeing what happens with Baszler on Sunday. Does she screw Natty over and help turn Ronda or does she attack Rousey after the match to set one up for herself or something.

Back