Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

What a great look for the Bloodline. Everybody got 2 belts and standing tall. I wonder how they lose them all...

Usos AND New Day...two of the greatest tag teams

I'm catching up...

...lol! God Level. Anytime fans have the look of disgust on their faces...AND...kids are crying...you've done a great job as a heel.

Last edited:
To the winners goes the spoils

2fn5h7t4qa861.jpg

I like em...

WWE has backed themselves in a corner with the constant bloodline protection. There is no top guy that's credible for Roman and there's no credible team for the Uso's. How long can y'all be entertained when you already know the outcome that those dudes not losing.

WWE has backed themselves in a corner with the constant bloodline protection. There is no top guy that's credible for Roman and there's no credible team for the Uso's. How long can y'all be entertained when you already know the outcome that those dudes not losing.

I mean you could watch another wrestling promotion, but wait. You don’t like them either, right??

I've come to the conclusion that people don't know what they are watching. Keep talking about whats next, there is no next.

The story is about Roman becomes one of the GOATs. The guy who was summarily rejected by the fans, bossing up and taking everything that was denied from him before. He the only face in history who was steady taking Ls at Mania, we off that, the only face to defeat cancer and still get booed, we off that too.

Everybody that's hating is missing the forrest for the trees. This is history in the making, greatness on a different level. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

☝🏾

You minus well join them. Maybe you'll have better luck wit your picks over there. Bro you 0 - 32.

If this was Vegas...they'd collecting ya house...cars...pets...family just cover ya debts. Lol
Just have to wait until Drew takes it in September

Back