Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/12

Sports entertainer of the year, he can have that. Wrestler of the year goes to someone who actually wrestles more than once a month and not hiding backstage sitting in a lazyboy

Sports entertainer of the year, he can have that. Wrestler of the year goes to someone who actually wrestles more than once a month and not hiding backstage sitting in a lazyboy

Sports entertainment huh..
aew-the-elite-ghostbusters.jpg

You might wanna look away come voting time.

Alright, so I took some time to work on my delivery right. I had to come back and correct some stuff. You do know TNT is a WB channel? Which in turn is connected with HBO max...which in turn made the Space Jam movie that sponsored them doing this right? You also do know that the Elite were goofy and have been over the top heels the whole time right? Did you watch the match?

This how I know y'all don't watch AEW.

Alright, so I took some time to work on my delivery right. I had to come back and correct some stuff. You do know TNT is a WB channel? Which in turn is connected with HBO max...which in turn made the Space Jam movie that sponsored them doing this right? You also do know that the Elite were goofy and have been over the top heels the whole time right? Did you watch the match?

If this is the case, no one should complain when WWE does any outside promotions of movies, tv shows, etc. let’s just leave it at that then

Also every wrestling company has some form of goofy stuff in the name of sports entertainment. The difference is that WWE is almost EXCLUSIVELY sports entertainment.

Oh and the only arguably classic match that Reigns has had in this run would be the WM match with Bryan and Edge. All them other joints have been good to great, but not classic. I'd throw Omega and Bryan at Arthur Ashe or Omega and Christian or even Omega and Fenix against that match

If this is the case, no one should complain when WWE does any outside promotions of movies, tv shows, etc. let’s just leave it at that then
We don't care that they do it. People complain about HOW they do it. Nobody cared that they promoted Red Notice, but HOW they promoted Red Notice was what people had a problem with because it was dumb. Same with that zombie movie they did earlier this year that "ate" the Miz.

We don't care that they do it. People complain about HOW they do it. Nobody cared that they promoted Red Notice, but HOW they promoted Red Notice was what people had a problem with because it was dumb. Same with that zombie movie they did earlier this year that "ate" the Miz.

Noted. I had no issue with how AEW or WWE promotes movies/tv shows, etc. wrestling companies have been doing it for years.

Noted. I had no issue with how AEW or WWE promotes movies/tv shows, etc. wrestling companies have been doing it for years.
AEW does a match where someone wears something goofy and that's it. WWE runs whole storylines with the dumbness. There's a difference.

...I actually watched the match. It was kinda a crucial element of the hangman story considering that was the match that caused hangman to lose the title shot. But go off lol

...I actually watched the match. It was kinda a crucial element of the hangman story considering that was the match that caused hangman to lose the title shot. But go off lol
Well I literally just asked a question based on the fact that you posted the pic without giving proper context, but please go off yourself my friend. It seems venting may do you some good

Well I literally just asked a question based on the fact that you posted the pic without giving proper context, but please go off yourself my friend. It seems venting may do you some good
What context? I said before that Kenny was reduced to playing dress up with his mid card mafia and there they are.

Corporate synergy doesnt detract from that point, it enhances it. That's some good ol sports entertaining if ever there were some.

Roman's whole thunderdome run was legendary and will be looked back at as such. Everybody bit his style of monologuing during matches to fill in the silence.
It won't but...then again I doubt anything from the Thunderdome will be considered legendary

What context? I said before that Kenny was reduced to playing dress up with his mid card mafia and there they are.

Corporate synergy doesnt detract from that point, it enhances it. That's some good ol sports entertaining if ever there were some.
Mid card mafia? Literally everyone in that toon squad pic had gold except for Brandon Cutler. Literally all of those people were involved in the main event feud between Page and Omega. Yea y'all got it. I'm done. SMH

Back