Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

The shit made me laugh whenever I saw it but it was for all the wrong reasons.. thats what pops in my head everytime these discussions come up cause him and Reigns current characters are like night and day and that is corny to me.

I like heels who are serious and wreck shit.
I think we see that all the time tho. One thing WWE doesn't ever do is have a character who is having fun and has some comedy sides of them then go to the ring and wreck shit with top notch quality performance. I think thats why folks love Omega character before he just went under the knife, I expect the serious Omega back when he returns to handle Adam Cole.

Sidenote: the story of Omega and Bucks not being the NJPW versions of themselves and Don bringing that out of them and got them feeling above everybody and becoming douche bags who feel nobody is close to their level all this played out for a year to get to the douche bag 80s Omega character.

200.gif

....Nope! Let me go finish this song

I think we see that all the time tho. One thing WWE doesn't ever do is have a character who is having fun and has some comedy sides of them then go to the ring and wreck shit with top notch quality performance. I thi j thats why folks love Omega character before he just went under the knife, I expect the serious Omega back when he returns to handle Adam Cole.

Sidenote: the story of Omrga and Bucks not bring the NJPW versions of themselves and Don bringing that out of them and got them feeling above everybody and being douche doing it. All this played out for a year.

What about Seth? that mf is goofy but you know he known for flipping the switch at the drop of a dime. outside of him there is nobody else in WWE doing it tho.

As far as the story go I wont ever up on it like that but once i start catching full eps ill actually know more about whats goin on

Let me go to the Smut thread and do the Bloodline call real quick

i know some of those niggas will answer cause we everywhere..

What about Seth? that mf is goofy but you know he known for flipping the switch at the drop of a dime. outside of him there is nobody else in WWE doing it tho.

As far as the story go I wont ever up on it like that but once i start catching full eps ill actually know more about whats goin on

Yeah Seth close but WWE been having him lose alot in the past year under the character like they usually do. Omega actually was winning 99% of the time and alot of those times as clean as a whistle.

But side note those 2 would have a crazy fucking match.

That's like saying Hunter and Jericho main evented over Rock and Hogan. He might've went on last but them folks came to see Punk. Cmon now.

You can say WM 18 was a double main event but they didn't promote it like that at the time. Just like WM 19, you can say that show was a 5 match main event PPV with Angle/Lesnar, Booker T/HHH, Rock/Austin, Hogan/McMahon (which was a waste in the long run) & Y2J/HBK. That Jericho/HBK match was damn good to be a main event.

I mean Roman has literally been carrying SD. Of course Kenny gets props...but there's too many other pieces included besides just him.

But...Roman is LITERALLY carrying that show. Look at the feuds he's had and how emotionally invested they've been. This muthafucca came back and stepped his in-ring performance and his promo skills ALL the way up. The shyt talking during the matches...*chef's kiss*

Last edited:
I mean Roman has literally been carrying SD. Of course Kenny gets props...but there's too many other pieces included besides just him.

Again...Roman is LITERALLY carrying that show. Look at the feuds he's had and how emotionally invested they've been. This muthafucca came back and stepped his in-ring performance and his promo skills ALL the way up. The shyt talking during the matches...*chef's kiss*
What's his classic match?

Back