Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Seth need the title, Roman has gone as far as he can as the champ.

No...Seth does not. There's so much you can still do wit Roman as the champ, than you can wit Seth heading to WM.

If anybody who needs to drop the title...its Brock. Then you can finally get that Universal Title match wit him and Roman.

No...Seth does not. There's so much you can still do wit Roman as the champ, than you can wit Seth heading to WM.

If anybody who needs to drop the title...its Brock. Then you can finally get that Universal Title match wit him and Roman.
Brock vs Roman doesn't need a title at wrestemania or have Roman go in as the challenger for Brock's title. Seth hasn't had a title reign in two years, it's his time

Brock vs Roman doesn't need a title at wrestemania or have Roman go in as the challenger for Brock's title. Seth hasn't had a title reign in two years, it's his time

Wow...2 whole years
:word?:

Yeah Seth ain't gettin that title bruh.

Wow...2 whole years
:word?:

Yeah Seth ain't gettin that title bruh.

Better Seth who can have exciting feuds with the people Roman jobbed out and made to look like nothing. Who on this roster you looking for Roman to face next that will be interesting? I'll answer for you, nobody

Better Seth who can have exciting feuds with the people Roman jobbed out and made to look like nothing. Who on this roster you looking for Roman to face next that will be interesting? I'll answer for you, nobody

And that's the fault of Roman?? Lol!

Then if that’s the case...you need redirect your Roman hatred towards creative. They decide who he faces.

It's his fault they serve up his opponents, and he knocks them down like bowling pins? It's his fault he's god level while others are mere mortals?

I mean my gawd...the brotha fought Edge AND DB at the same time, then STACKED them BOTH on each other for the pin. Who does that?? You gotta be a certified mofo for a vet like Edge to agree to gettin disrespeck'd like that. GAWD...LEVEL.

And yes...there's been times he has his cousins come thru to help out. HELLO...that's what a heel does. Not only that...its family. Bloodline baby!

But since you praying for someone to dethrone him...I heard Taker is suppose be coming back. Maybe you'll have luc...oh wait. Roman already manhandled him too. Yikes.

Lol!

Then if that’s the case...you need redirect your Roman hatred towards creative. They decide who he faces.

It's his fault they serve up his opponents, and he knocks them down like bowling pins? It's his fault he's god level while others are mere mortals?

I mean my gawd...the brotha fought Edge AND DB at the same time, then STACKED them BOTH on each other for the pin. Who does that?? You gotta be a certified mofo for a vet like Edge to agree to gettin disrespeck'd like that. GAWD...LEVEL.

And yes...there's been times he has his cousins come thru to help out. HELLO...that's what a heel does. Not only that...its family. Bloodline baby!

But since you praying for someone to dethrone him...I heard Taker is suppose be coming back. Maybe you'll have luc...oh wait. Roman already manhandled him too. Yikes.

Lol!

33ca9c1874c964b7-600x338.gif

manhandled huh?

Lol!
So if creative has nothing for him to do as champion then maybe it's time for him to not be champion and give the title to Seth and have newer feuds for the title where Seth won't kill the credibility of the challengers

Back