Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/19

you mean the numerous forced HIAC matches in october isn’t enough?
who woulda thought?

im not just talking bout one ppv

im talking about the whole month of October.

you start the build for feuds like right now, in mid September and you let that shit run through the month of October ending w/ Halloween havoc

they've been adding all of these stupid tag lines & crazy stipulations to matches all year long, giving us crazy endings. So why stop now bruh?

mfs gave us "The Horror Show at Extreme Rules" when Halloween was right around the corner smh

Plus they need to give Hell in a Cell a rest.. Somebody on here said it last year i think. They ruined it by naming a ppv after it and by featuring it so often. Its not even a marquee match anymore.

Vince cant get out his own way

no way he lets a traditional WCW ppv get burn lol

We'd probably see that shit on NXT before we would on RAW/SD honestly but it makes more sense for it to be used for the other brands with whats going on with the Fiend, Bliss and Cross.

Plus you got Retribution cutting the lights at all the shows n shit and cult leader Rollins. the set up is all there.

Shit thats a dope storyline right there!! Especially if they won the belts they could be on both shows pulling stunts.

I be telling yall, people on this board should be writing these storylines instead of the people doing it right now...

yea, the folks they got writing shit right now are out of touch bruh

I feel like once Vince goes they gonna can all those mfs and just let the talent do what they do.

Roman hasn't went heel to me yet, he's just done questionable stuff but tonight he's going full blown heel by destroying his cousin tonight

He not gonna beat his ass tonight. I can tell they gonna drag this shit out till Sunday

Back