Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

So.. is Cena either gonna find a way to insert himself into this match or are they just gonna make him an enforcer or some shit at Summerslam

Gat damn...Roman wit that Cena ether. Lol!!!!!

"It's like missionary position...EVERY...SINGLE...NIGHT!"...geezus crust. Don't do Cena like that Roman. Lol
Lol solid line. Finn v Roman will be good on Smackdown then Cena will come put hands on Roman to get the match.

Tho I'm be honest the spark to start this feud was weak sauce. "I'm Cena and I'm here to chin check Roman because he is an asshole" lol you can tell they didn't plan this out way in advance.

Former WWE Raw, Smackdown and NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks is slated to return to WWE TV tonight, PWInsider.com has confirmed. There is no word as to her role on the show, but multiple sources have confirmed her return for tonight on Friday Night Smackdown on FOX.
Banks last performed for WWE at Wrestlemania 37 in April, losing the Smackdown Women's Title to Bianca Belair in the main event of Night One of the two-day Mania event.
The belief, although never officially announced, is that Banks had been off from WWE in order to film material as Koska Reeves, her Star Wars character, for future Disney+ Lucasfilm series. Banks, billed under her real name Mercedes Varnado, made several appearances in the second season of The Mandalorian, throwing down with Boba Fett among other characters. The first-ever Koska Reeves action figure is slated to be released this year.

Back