Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

They only give out fine for smoking weed now Buddy

the bro gone be just fine :hahaha:

Only way I see him getting any type of heat is with his mouth but word is everybody is high on him right now, even Vince.

They only give out fine for smoking weed now Buddy

the bro gone be just fine :hahaha:

Only way I see him getting any type of heat is with his mouth but word is everybody is high on him right now, even Vince.
Riddle has been accused of sexual assault...... his career might be done already.

PWInsider.com has been told that around half of tonight's Smackdown episode will be Undertaker-centric, including the Boneyard Match from Wrestlemania 36.

We are also told that the current plan for the episode features appearances from Matt Riddle and Jeff Hardy

...i would smash Lacey. I said it. I dunno what it is about her. I like that aggressiveness

I don't fuck wit 2020 Jeff Hardy at all but I feel like they getting ready to put him in a big feud with Bray after he wraps up with Braun.. I could even see them putting the title back on Bray just so he can take it to complete his "redemption" story.

I don't fuck wit 2020 Jeff Hardy at all but I feel like they getting ready to put him in a big feud with Bray after he wraps up with Braun.. I could even see them putting the title back on Bray just so he can take it to complete his "redemption" story.
The more wwe holds their tapings in Orlando the easier I predict that he will get into trouble..... Hardy truth told need to be drug tested at least once a week.... I can't see Vince being that stupid to make Jeff a world champ again.... he's a junkie his one last run should comprise of him putting over younger talent ..... ... But to his advantage Hardy has had a hof career... he will get that phone call a few years down the road.

The more wwe holds their tapings in Orlando the easier I predict that he will get into trouble..... Hardy truth told need to be drug tested at least once a week.... I can't see Vince being that stupid to make Jeff a world champ again.... he's a junkie his one last run should comprise of him putting over younger talent ..... ... But to his advantage Hardy has had a hof career... he will get that phone call a few years down the road.
Bruh chill...I know buddy fucked up alot but that aint the energy needed.

Ok OG how would you book Jeff Hardy going forward?
What alreadyhome said.

Either way tho id have Hardy retire IN WWE at Mania in a ladder match agaunst somebody like Ricochet if Richchet was booked like they gave a fuck. A passing of the torch thing.

And you already know ima say he should end up in AEW for a short run and finish his final career there with Broken Matt since Matt said the Hardy boys won every sing major tag team championship in every company in the world except obviously the AEW straps. That could be the final check mark out the door.

I forgot all about this shit but put it on not long ago on the DVR.

Riddle and Morrison had a nice match in the opening. Everybody talking bout this spot rn

Back