Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/12

Is D.B. going to Raw as a wrestler or is he taking a backstage role on Smackdown

Im thinking he'll do RAW then maybe go to NXT before wrapping up with WWE.

probably do some dream matches in AEW, NJPW, ROH n then call it quits

Big E ready for Reigns..

just let Roman keep wrecking shit till Summerslam then have him run into E as a roadblock

Disappointing, even triple h lost matches during his reign of terror but they going overboard on the Roman protection.

Now DB might be banished to Raw and nobody watching that bullshit show

Champions rarely ever lose tho these days..

ill be honest with you, even with the title not being on the line i dont think w gonna see Reigns catch an L

his first loss will probably also be his title loss unless he get DQ'd in a match or some shit

Champions rarely ever lose tho these days..

ill be honest with you, even with the title not being on the line i dont think w gonna see Reigns catch an L

his first loss will probably also be his title loss unless he get DQ'd in a match or some shit
Man they don't even acknowledge his dq's, remember he beat the hell outta Otis with the steel steps and the ref just watched him do it

I do wanna see somebody take the strap off dude btw I just don't think its time for it.. we gotta let the beat build just a lil more.

Atleast until Summerslam.. That'll make a whole year w/ the strap

Aight, so it aint as bad as I thought. Idk what I was hearing last week. Still tho.. it would be cool if this was just temporary and they gave him something even better.

Big E got Wale man. Come on

as it stands his theme is better than the tribal chiefs

Aight, so it aint as bad as I thought. Idk what I was hearing last week. Still tho.. it would be cool if this was just temporary and they gave him something even better.

Big E got Wale man. Come on

as it stands his theme is better than the tribal chiefs

Told y'all lol. Roman has that "final boss" vibe with the new theme song

Told y'all lol. Roman has that "final boss" vibe with the new theme song

this is what im thinking now

Maybe they figured he ain't need all that.. the theme kinda speaks for him plus if they gave him some shit with lyrics to it then live crowds would probably cheer him instead of booing everytime they heard it.

Back