Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

Man they should have cancelled this shit.

WrestleMania is definitely getting postponed though.

wwe is on every week. they love calling themselves “the longest running episodic television show” or whatever the fuck

lets say WM gets postponed until May. wwe creative isn’t good enough to keep these storylines interesting until then

they’re not even interesting now

so i’m not sure how they postpone WM without it drastically impacting the card (which may not be a bad thing)

wwe is on every week. they love calling themselves “the longest running episodic television show” or whatever the fuck

lets say WM gets postponed until May. wwe creative isn’t good enough to keep these storylines interesting until then

they’re not even interesting now

so i’m not sure how they postpone WM without it drastically impacting the card (which may not be a bad thing)

When I said postpone WM did you think I meant by Vince's choice? WWE might be going on suspension status if Florida officials deem it isn't safe for the company to continue shows if they can't get the cornovirus under control.

That Uso interview New Day did on their pod cast was good af.

I think I was more impressed wit how hungry all of them were. Lol @ Big E gettin lost in the parking lot. Lol @ Xavier regretting tellin the Usos to bring the pain in their HITC match.

Back