Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 3/22

Man they saying the static is either for Killer Kross or.. wait for it...

Fuckin Mustafa Ali

I hope it aint for his lil corny ass.

Idk if its for Kross either tho

Smh.

If it's for Ali...this will be one of the most anticlimactic "anticipations" ever.

That would be horrible to send Kross straight to the main roster. He would debut to crickets

Only thing that would matter is the impression he made upon touching down

Nobody knew who Lesnar was when he came in and fucked shit up all those years ago but they knew he was a problem once started dropping mfs every week

I still dk if its for Kross though

Aint Kross going to NXT with his girl

According to some shit HHH said a couple weeks ago if someone is signed but hasn't made an appearance on NXT then they can be called up right away without going to NXT. Kross was rumored to be going there but they said he wouldn't be there for long so idk. I guess it could go either way

Only thing that would matter is the impression he made upon touching down

Nobody knew who Lesnar was when he came in and fucked shit up all those years ago but they knew he was a problem once started dropping mfs every week

I still dk if its for Kross though
Killer Kross is no Brock Lesnar and this is not 2002. You send Kross to NXT, have him take the chip from Cole or Balor or Dream I suppose and THEN you bring him up. You have him skip NXT and he will debut to crickets, no one will know him or have any reason to care, and he will become Braun Strowman/Lars Sullivan 2.0 within a few months

Killer Kross is no Brock Lesnar and this is not 2002. You send Kross to NXT, have him take the chip from Cole or Balor or Dream I suppose and THEN you bring him up. You have him skip NXT and he will debut to crickets, no one will know him or have any reason to care, and he will become Braun Strowman/Lars Sullivan 2.0 within a few months

But the thing is theres a chance that hes gonna get the same reaction when he debuts on one of the other shows even if he is in NXT. The SD/RAW crowd rarely ever reacts to the NXT crew love whenever they making their debuts. They usually have to get themselves over.

I don't mind him going to NXT tho. I feel like if he does then his first feud might be Keith Lee. Atleast thats how I would book him out the gate. Have him first go after Dijak and run through him.

Have Keith come make the save then put the two of them in a program together. One of hottest baby faces on the brand, a fan favorite and another big man. Idk if I'd have him beat Keith but I'd atleast make him look like a serious threat to his reign.. Even if he doesn't go over just have him raise all kinds of hell on NXT to the point where Regal like "Aight, you're fired" and then he shows up on RAW/SD in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
But the thing is theres a chance that hes gonna get the same reaction when he debuts on one of the other shows even if he is in NXT. The SD/RAW crowd rarely ever reacts to the NXT crew love whenever they making their debuts. They usually have to get themselves over.

I don't mind him going to NXT tho. I feel like if he does then his first feud might be Keith Lee. Atleast thats how I would book him out the gate. Have him first go after Dijak and run through him.

Have Keith come make the save then put the two of them in a program together. One of hottest baby faces on the brand, a fan favorite and another big man. Idk if I'd have him beat Keith but I'd atleast make him look like a serious threat to his reign.. Even if he doesn't go over just have him raise all kinds of hell on NXT to the point where Regal like "Aight, you're fired" and then he shows up on RAW/SD in a couple weeks.
Gotta disagree. Kross is not Aj Styles. He's not that big of a name to where you can do something like that. Send him to NXT, build him up for a few months, give him the title if you want, THEN send him to the main roster. If he skips NXT it will not do him any good.

Cross should debut on the main roster and make a huge debut. Not everybody needs to go to NXT they already dont use half their talents. He doesnt have to have a huge pop all they need to do is book a strong debut.

Welp...SD should be interesting tonite

Yup but I'm watching the double-header on ESPN tonight so I'm not wasting my time on Smackdown (unless it's a blowout game). Otherwise that show can go to the dvr and I'll catch it before bed or check for highlights in the morning.

I'm tired of the trash shows week in & out. I don't know who the head of creative is on Smackdown but that shit needs to be shook up. Badly.

Yup but I'm watching the double-header on ESPN tonight so I'm not wasting my time on Smackdown (unless it's a blowout game). Otherwise that show can go to the dvr and I'll catch it before bed or check for highlights in the morning.

I'm tired of the trash shows week in & out. I don't know who the head of creative is on Smackdown but that shit needs to be shook up. Badly.
Isn't bruce pritchard the main creative guy on smackdown

Back