Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Friday's WWE SmackDown episode on FOX drew an average of 2.543 million viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily. Hour one drew 2.605 million viewers, then dipped a bit in hour two to 2.481 million viewers.

SmackDown also drew a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic, which was #1 for the night.

This is up a whopping 186% from last Friday's SmackDown episode on FS1 (due to MLB World Series coverage on FOX), which drew an average of 888,000 viewers with a 0.27 rating in the 18-49 demographic. This is also up 5.17% from two weeks ago when SmackDown aired on FOX (2.418 million viewers).

Friday's WWE SmackDown episode on FOX drew an average of 2.543 million viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily. Hour one drew 2.605 million viewers, then dipped a bit in hour two to 2.481 million viewers.

SmackDown also drew a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic, which was #1 for the night.

This is up a whopping 186% from last Friday's SmackDown episode on FS1 (due to MLB World Series coverage on FOX), which drew an average of 888,000 viewers with a 0.27 rating in the 18-49 demographic. This is also up 5.17% from two weeks ago when SmackDown aired on FOX (2.418 million viewers).
People wanted to see the aftermath of the plane chaos situation and luckily that made some new fans for NXT.

I loved the face off angle between baszler&lynch.....lynch had fear in her voice.... Her whole the man gimmick is played out ain't nobody believing that she beating baszler

Last edited:
To be fair Becky whole man gimmick would be fine if she didnt rely on having to say it in every promo, every segment, and have to make it known SHE IS A MAN by referencing balls and other references to make sure you know she is a MAN. I just dont believe her super tough act and even more now that she over does it.

Tessa Blanchard does it WAYYYYYYY better, my dream female match is those 2 with Tessa laying her out.

Back