Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Freddie Gibbs vs Young Jeezy

Who Has The Better Discography?

• Total voters
Yall seem to forget Young Jezzy made this
1*4lnixEDP4X0-MYscN0DJkQ.jpeg

I couldn't get into Gibbs music for the longest but I gave him an honest try last year. I've enjoyed Bandana and Alfredo is definitely a top porject of the year. I like Jeezy but I measure albums>>>>>>>mixtapes and Gibbs is hetter there.

Jeezy has one classic and a couple good albums, Gibbs has one classic and a couple good albums. Jeezy’s best is better than Gibbs best so I gave the edge to Jeezy.

Jeezy has one classic and a couple good albums, Gibbs has one classic and a couple good albums. Jeezy’s best is better than Gibbs best so I gave the edge to Jeezy.
Does gibbs have albums as mid as jeezy’s last 4?

I think an avid listener to both artists would be better for this...

I skipped like 4 of jeezy's albums and you could have just made up any thing and said they was Gibbs albums and I would just have to take your word at it....

I guess I ain't qualified for this one

Does gibbs have albums as mid as jeezy’s last 4?

Gibbs best projects are Piñata, Bandana, Alfredo, and his co-album Fetti. The rest of his discography is average to forgettable. Jeezy’s first 3 albums collectively are still better than those projects, even though his last 4 albums have been weedplates.

Gibbs best projects are Piñata, Bandana, Alfredo, and his co-album Fetti. The rest of his discography is average to forgettable. Jeezy’s first 3 albums collectively are still better than those projects, even though his last 4 albums have been weedplates.
Ehhh

You only live twice, Freddie, and ESGN are far from average and only TM101 belongs in that conversation

i know art is subjective and errybody entitled to they opinions but seeing multiple ppl say Gibbs music don't grab them got me like:

Gibbs definitely has a better overall discography with more quality albums but he'll never release something that were true "moments" in Hip Hop and the culture like 101 and The Recession had.

Back