Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Bro, you're wearing Spicebomb extreme in the Summer. That is one of the most non versatile fragrances in the game lol. That thing is pretty much only good in colder weather. Specifically the Winter

maybe he just copped it in advance with no plans to wear the shit immediately.

Bro, you're wearing Spicebomb extreme in the Summer. That is one of the most non versatile fragrances in the game lol. That thing is pretty much only good in colder weather. Specifically the Winter
I just spray it to see how it smells and i know it's a winter fragrance. I just upping the rotation

Should have tried to get an older bottle. The 2020 reformulation has been getting trashed all over the place.
I really can't go on what other people like because we all have different tastes. And, from what I seen people don't like because it not like the original. They're not giving it a fragrance a chance imo. But, like I said I like it so I bought it.

I looooove this and get mad compliments about it. I personally think it's better than Creed and others.
Don't get me wrong I think it a really good fragrance. I just think it not better and we just have different opinions. I got some samples from the list that you posted and I can't wait to put my nose on it.

Back