Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Old head at my job was telling me about this Cologne back in the day called Hana Mori he said it’s used to keep the females on him I looked it up is it any good ? or is it one of those loud old man smelling colognes.

Old head at my job was telling me about this Cologne back in the day called Hana Mori he said it’s used to keep the females on him I looked it up is it any good ? or is it one of those loud old man smelling colognes.

Hanae Mori is dope. I used to wear it.

Kinda loud but distinct. Get your nose on it before buying it.

Frederic Malle Dries Van Noten

View attachment 218728

This is undefeated, don't let the price tag deter you, the price you pay is for the quality you're getting. Also just spray on the back of your neck, don't spray on your clothes because this stuff really lasts a good 48 hours. Compliments galore. Top 3 best scents I've ever smelled. I think you can get a sample from places like Barney's.

Greetings, fuck nigga.

Frederic Malle fragrances are interesting to me. I like Musc Ravageur & Bigarade Concentree.

I’ll check out these 2

I love it when you talk dirty to me.

Anyways Ravageur is aight and Bigarade smells like an old man's scent. The Geranium and Music For A While are way better if you liked those scents from FredericMalle. Cologne Indelibile is also a stunner, it's potent in a good way.

like i said, i like them.

i wouldnt necessarily buy them tho. i feel that way about a lot of fragrances.

Describe it, what are the notes, what colognes would you compare it to if any ? Does it last long ? Does it smell better in dry down ?

It’s a boozy leathery night time scent that has notes of spices, patchouli, tea, vanilla & ambergris.

I can’t really compare it to anything else but some folks on Fragrantica claim that it reminds them of an elevated Gucci Pour Homme 2 in some ways.

I gotta see how it performs on my skin to comment on the longevity, projection and whether the dry down is better.

Back