Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

It's cool but its overrated. It's only the top fragrance if you don't know about fragrances
Can we refrain from acting like this? This is the same elitism and snobbery that had the fragcomm looking foolish when they discontinued and reformulated the entire dior homme line. Especially since sauvage is basically the creed Aventus of the designer realm

It
View attachment 470932
this is as good as they say it is
It is very good, but everybody and they mama is wearing it. Long lasting, gets compliments, and great ladies reactions, but not unique AT ALL. Versatile as well. If you not one of those guys with a bunch of scents for diff occasions this is one scent to rule them all. Easy to just grab and smell good for anything. But once again you will not stand out and you will smell just like everyone else

Can we refrain from acting like this? This is the same elitism and snobbery that had the fragcomm looking foolish when they discontinued and reformulated the entire dior homme line. Especially since sauvage is basically the creed Aventus of the designer realm
I'm not being a elitist and I had this opinion before I got deep into fragrances. I recently just started appreciating sauvage. It grew on me after 3years of having it.

What 2021 fragrance are yall planning to purchase?
I'm looking at
Xejoeff Uden
Xejoeff Kobe
maison francis kurkdjian grand soir
bond no 9 chez bond
Navitus Parfums enamored collection

20210301_161306.jpg
Latest haul
Creed Viking
Tom Ford Costa Azzurra
Hawas for him(2nd bottle, my first one got smashed in my suitcase a few months ago right after I bought it. Suitcase still smells like it)

I also have Bvlgari Tygar coming later this week

Hawas is beast mode with the performance and a compliment monster

TF I just wore for the first time yesterday, it sits closer to the skin but it smells good

im feeling this Floris 1962...nice lasting refreshing spring summer scent. minty and herbal n citrusy...and not TOO expensive considering it comes in a big ass 3.4 oz bottle

the house Floris got alot of stuff on the market , but this is all ive encountered...may have to try more...soon as u smell it, its clear its of the higher caliber of scent makers...not too much online abt 1962...check it out

Last edited:
What 2021 fragrance are yall planning to purchase?
I'm looking at
Xejoeff Uden
Xejoeff Kobe
maison francis kurkdjian grand soir
bond no 9 chez bond
Navitus Parfums enamored collection

xerjoff uden smells like a great expensive glass of brown liquor of some sort....mixed with maple syrup...its enjoyable. i like it

but that mfk grand soir blows it out the water. Its in that evening brown liquor range as well...but its stronger...lasts longer...and considerably cheaper, if im not mistaken...its a fall/winter evening powerhouse..that crisp wind accelerates and intensifies it..ive sprayed this and put on a coat and u could smell it through the coat!..i got a sample of it with other purchases...its retarded mayne! like all the other mfk ive dealt with , the projection is among the strongest on the market ive encountered...2 sprays anywhere and u good for hours n hours n hours...so the bottle stretches

while the 2 scents may fit in the same category, they differ well enough to get em both...grand soir doesn't have a sweetness, and the other does

both dope

Last edited:
Back