Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Foundational/FBA/ADOS vs. Black Immigrants

As I mentioned in the other thread, it doesn't make sense take a broken bridge and burn it to the ground when you can instead mend it and reap the benefits of a more full and complete collective consciousness.

Any empowering movement needs all the help it can get. especially for a disenfranchised people. Don't needlessly drive a wedge into our affairs. The power holders in america already do that.

Let me play devils advocate and say It might be because black Americans feel like they got the worst of slavery when in fact they ended up better off than most. At least in the end you had a developed country to live in. Poverty in america is luxury compared to poverty in 3rd countries. So to some your struggle isn't as bad as they make it out to be and compared to others. Just an opinion

I just hate when Black people throughout the diaspora, speak over Black americans.

its annoying as shit and mirrors the same thing white folks do

Black Americans do this to Black folks outside the states all the time though. I've said before Black folks here get very American when it comes to telling other people what their experience is. It's been done in this very thread

This is divisive, but I do see a lot of black immigrants coming over here trying to speak on FBA issues,

Can a FBA man or woman go over there to their native country and speak on their issues?

Can a FBA woman go over there and speak on certain tribes and tell them how they should be doing things? I highly doubt it.

A black immigrant/mayor wanted to cancel Black history, I surely doubt that a black FBA would do such a thing,

Could a black FBA go into a black immigrant's country and cancel any of their history or tribal ceremonies?

This is divisive, but I do see a lot of black immigrants coming over here trying to speak on FBA issues,

Can a FBA man or woman go over there to their native country and speak on their issues?

Can a FBA woman go over there and speak on certain tribes and tell them how they should be doing things? I highly doubt it.

A black immigrant/mayor wanted to cancel Black history, I surely doubt that a black FBA would do such a thing,

Could a black FBA go into a black immigrant's country and cancel any of their history or tribal ceremonies?

There's Black American conservatives who've spoken about BHM not being necessary among other things specifically for Black Americans. There also hasn't been a Black immigrant who actually has "cancelled" any Black American tradition so asking if the reverse can happen serves no purpose. Black immigrants speak on Black American issues because as Black folks the shit affects them too. You think if the police pull over a Black immigrant they'll let them go because they got an accent? You do know that Black immigrants are being targeted and taken in by ICE more than any other group right?

Those black immigrants who come over here, speak on FBA issues, but their families are back in their native countries getting mistreated, why don't they speak on the ill things that goes on in the land where they are from or represent?

I see on twitter that they rep their home country flags, but they do a poorly piss job of calling out the rape, trafficking, under-age sex camps, poverty, looting, mis-treatment that the white folks do to their ppl in their country.

Some are quick to coon here and want to look down on FBAs, and speak on FBAs, but they come from some of the most messed up areas.

A lot the black immigrants don't know that it was FBAs that fought for them to even be over here.

Many "black immigrants" can turn a blind eye, but black immigrants are getting more and more bold with the divisiveness and hatred that they display towards FBAs,

FBAs are now calling it out now and catching on to the underlying things that black immigrants do and say, FBAs are not kool with it, now all of a sudden, it's a division. Don't come over here with the attitude of feeling better than the ppl that are here that fought for you to even be over here.

Last edited:
There's Black American conservatives who've spoken about BHM not being necessary among other things specifically for Black Americans. There also hasn't been a Black immigrant who actually has "cancelled" any Black American tradition so asking if the reverse can happen serves no purpose. Black immigrants speak on Black American issues because as Black folks the shit affects them too. You think if the police pull over a Black immigrant they'll let them go because they got an accent? You do know that Black immigrants are being targeted and taken in by ICE more than any other group right?

There was a black immigrant who wanted to "cancel" black history. There was a black immigrant who made a song called AKATA

Can you pull up a video of a FBA making a song about 'black immigrants

This has nothing to do with someone getting pulled over, this has everything to do with the disrespect that black immigrants say and do in the media on twitter towards FBAs

FBAs fought for the right for Black immigrants to be over here....

We gonna act like niggas didn’t have those African jokes for years tho. Amara is the same lane as that to me

We gonna act like niggas didn’t have those African jokes for years tho. Amara is the same lane as that to me

Everybody joked on everybody

Africans weren't the only kids to not get joked on, If a Cally FBA kid moved to the East part of the country, with their accent, they were tease, just like a East Coast FBA kid that moved down south, vice versa. If Africans came to school with church shoes/hard bottoms with shorts on, and high socks with a button shirt, they were going to get these jokes, just as if a FBA came to school with a messed up haircut etc.

Folks tend to side with folks of the same culture.

Japanese and Chinese ain’t gon automatically click to together

A person from Afghanistan and a person from Yemen and gone automatically click together

Folks from Russia and Germany ain’t gon click together

point is just because you’re the same skin color don’t mean you share anything else. Culture and views matter a lot

Translation -

"This has nothing to do with real world shit, this has everything to do with immigrants not agreeing with me on social media."

Agreeing with me about what on twitter?

Your black immigrants are the ones spewing the BS. FBAs are not out here making songs about "black immigrants" calling them names.

FBAs are not going into other countries trying to cancel their culture or tribal ceremonies

Black immigrants are coming over here kicking that BS, speaking the nonsense.

Even on that ABC show, with the black immigrant actress, she made comments about FBA women

There was a black immigrant who wanted to "cancel" black history. There was a black immigrant who made a song called AKATA

Can you pull up a video of a FBA making a song about 'black immigrants

This has nothing to do with someone getting pulled over, this has everything to do with the disrespect that black immigrants say and do in the media on twitter towards FBAs

FBAs fought for the right for Black immigrants to be over here....

So people like Candice Owen's dont exist? Herman Cain wasn't a real person? Clarence Thomas not real? The AG in Kentucky isnt a real Black person? Ben Carson not real? There's plenty of Black folks born and raised here who actively work against their own on a daily basis. To paint it as something coming mainly from and having the most impact from Black immigrants is doing white folks job for them.

We need to be divisive to an extent.
Every successful entity on the planet is damn near.
Corporations, fraternities, sport teams, secret societies, criminals, religions, tribes, races, people, etc.
So lets stop acting like that shit is the end of the world.

Since someone mentioned bridges, I can tell you there's a process to how that bridge is made and maintained.
It requires a code. A building code, a welding code, safety code, the contractor building it has a code for employees, and etc.
They all work in conjunction with the same goal in mind of getting that project done.
Anything off code, out of tolerance, any bad welds, bad fits, faulty machines, faulty tools, or bad employee's are removed.

If black people are a broken bridge the last thing we need is to suffer fools being off code.
We cannot build that bridge if we fail to address certain things, including the behavior of immigrants behaving that way.
They are the ones being divisive, they deserve to be called out, and we don't need a bunch feelings in the way when that happens.
We do not need to be all inclusive with our race, with our ethnicity, to the point that it' allows people, especially outsiders, to undermine us.
A collective consciousness will not happen that way and that bridge will never get built.

Last edited:
Just be thankful that FBAs fought for you anchor babies to even be over here enjoying America.

So people like Candice Owen's dont exist? Herman Cain wasn't a real person? Clarence Thomas not real? The AG in Kentucky isnt a real Black person? Ben Carson not real? There's plenty of Black folks born and raised here who actively work against their own on a daily basis. To paint it as something coming mainly from and having the most impact from Black immigrants is doing white folks job for them.

Never stated that FBAs don't have their own coons, I think it was stated in the thread. What the issue is, is how black immigrants come over here and they want to speak against black issues, when their homelands are fucked up and they don't utter a word, nor go at the folks who are fucking up their home lands

How can you jump on the very ppl that fought to get you over here, then come over here, and talk down on them, call them names, when your homeland is just if not more fucked up and you don't utter a word towards the very folks that are fucking up the area

Black immigrants have no room to speak, clean up home first, speak on those homeland issues, the place that you, or your grandparents left to escape. Speak on those issues, stay out of the things that's going on over here in our homeland FBAs

Back