Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Foundational/FBA/ADOS vs. Black Immigrants

Folks gotta let this shit go. Using her as an example kind of plays into the point he wants to make.

This really ain't a debate worth having if folks really trying to build.

Sometimes people can be of the race, religion and everything in between and have the same goals. Yet because they don't agree on how to get there want to tear each other down and at the end of day neither side reaches the goal and the enemy still wins.

That shit does us no good. I can't tell a man how to feel but if IMO a person is wrong sometimes just gotta let that man be wrong as long as he ain't in your way and stopping you from doing what you gotta do.
Fair point. I just felt it was out of pocket for him to keep pointing out foreign blacks like home grown ain't out here on thoughtless shit

Fair point. I just felt it was out of pocket for him to keep pointing out foreign blacks like home grown ain't out here on thoughtless shit

I get it. Shit IMO homegrown folks on that bullshit is worse to me cause they grew up here and know first hand the shit we have to deal with. Foreign born black people on that shit is bad but they've fed a lot of bullshit by what they've seen on tv and don't really have a lived experience of the shit that goes on here. That ain't to give them a pass cause I can't do that but there is a difference between them even though both are on some bullshit.

Scapegoating propaganda purely meant to sow discord.

You have yet to prove there aren't far more black immigrants or recent gen citizens who are for reparations. You also fail to consider the sheer amount of conservative minded multi-gen Black Americans who are against reparations.

My theory: you're a conniving agent provocateur whiteboy infiltrating black forums to stoke conflict. Gfto.

BMalYiq.gif

Scapegoating propaganda purely meant to sow discord.

You have yet to prove there aren't far more black immigrants or recent gen citizens who are for reparations. You also fail to consider the sheer amount of conservative minded multi-gen Black Americans who are against reparations.

My theory: you're a conniving agent provocateur whiteboy infiltrating black forums to stoke conflict. Gfto.

View attachment 485945
If i was a white boy you'd be kissing my ass and bowing at my feet, you wayward coon. White people made you the pussy you are today

@wutang you're cosigning an white washed oreo from Canada who was raised in the Russian Orthodox Church with "mostly Asian" friends. Not a good look. Fyi

Meanwhile that compilation shows immigrants undermining black Americans push for reparations cuz they're not entitled. That's trash. Black Americans don't go to other countries undermining the natives agenda. That only happens to us, and you docile cowards pretend its not a big deal just like yall do with most racial issues

@wutang you're cosigning an white washed oreo from Canada who was raised in the Russian Orthodox Church with "mostly Asian" friends. Not a good look. Fyi

How's that slave name going for u and ur FBA brethren. Russians didn't own any African slaves so I'm good on that front.

U should change ur name to Tariq so u can twinsie with ur buttbuddy.

How's that slave name going for u and ur FBA brethren. Russians didn't own any African slaves so I'm good on that front.

U should change ur name to Tariq so u can twinsie with ur buttbuddy.
Bob.... I need you to understand that your coonish upbringing separated from black people nullifies your opinion

Nothing you say matters. You're tainted

Bob.... I need you to understand that your coonish upbringing separated from black people nullifies your opinion

Nothing you say matters. You're tainted

Your opinion is worth as much as the dog shit I stepped in the other day so I guess the feeling's mutual, cac.

Which is why I stay trolling u. No one needs to clap back with sincerity to expose ur idiocy, you've got it handled yourself.

WWE wrestlers and all.

Let's get the obvious aside... other than Liberia, you're unlikely to see black Americans undermining agendas in the countries of other afro-descended people's because black Americans don't typically immigrate out of the US. If they do, it'll more often than not be some majority white country like Canada or somewhere in Europe.

Immigrants from the developing world come to the west in droves seeking opportunity. There's naturally going to be more varied opinion among the millions of them residing there. This ain't rocket science but then again, Pissanthrope doesn't have much going on in that hollow head so it is what it is.

Let's get the obvious aside... other than Liberia, you're unlikely to see black Americans undermining agendas in the countries of other afro-descended people's because black Americans don't typically immigrate out of the US. If they do, it'll more often than not be some majority white country like Canada or somewhere in Europe.

Immigrants from the developing world come to the west in droves seeking opportunity. There's naturally going to be more varied opinion among the millions of them residing there. This ain't rocket science but then again, Pissanthrope doesn't have much going on in that hollow head so it is what it is.

At this point bro on this topic he just trolling. His father figure is Tariq Nasheed. Tariq Nasheed is fake and also a troll. He just debates to insult

I'm watching right now but yea u should never take none of them lil innanet groups seriously. Muhfuckas sound like supremacists and don't even know it

Facts i high key knew it was some bullshit on the net because I remember the lol beefs from Facebook and social media and none of it was so deep where we needed to have different political movements

Back