Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fort Worth police officer shoots and kills black woman inside her home

Uploaded October 13, 2019

A white male officer with the Fort Worth Police Department in Texas is on administrative leave after shooting and killing a 28-year-old black woman in her own home early Saturday morning.

NBC News reports that the shooting of Atatiana Koquice Jefferson was captured in its entirety on the unidentified officer’s body camera, and authorities have released part of that footage, which shows the officer peering inside one of the woman’s windows using a flashlight, apparently seeing a person standing in the room and yelling for them to “Put your hands up. Show me your hands,” then immediately firing his weapon. Jefferson was shot through the window from outside the home. The video then goes black.

Everyone who cosigned that forgiveness bullshit has blood on their hands. There is no deterrent for this type of behavior because we keep giving passes

Yeah because that cop was thinking "black folks will forgive me" before they fired that shot. There is no deterrent because police aren't being punished legally or financially. That ain't got shit to do with black folks forgiving or not. Y'all so quick to down your own even in the midst of a tragedy you don't realize you doing racist whitey's work for him

Everyone who cosigned that forgiveness bullshit has blood on their hands. There is no deterrent for this type of behavior because we keep giving passes

Please shut that shit up. Cops were killing blacks before the hug and they were going to keep doing it after the hug. Whether you agree with the hug or not, don't put blame for this anywhere than on the killer cops.

Lol nobody is blaming black people for being shit by cops. We don’t think it’s going to lead to less shootings by cops obviously.

Yeah because that cop was thinking "black folks will forgive me" before they fired that shot. There is no deterrent because police aren't being punished legally or financially. That ain't got shit to do with black folks forgiving or not. Y'all so quick to down your own even in the midst of a tragedy you don't realize you doing racist whitey's work for him
Please shut that shit up. Cops were killing blacks before the hug and they were going to keep doing it after the hug. Whether you agree with the hug or not, don't put blame for this anywhere than on the killer cops.

Nah, that shit is sell out behavior and contributes to the problems we have directly and indirectly.
Especially when black people with authority have such open minds and open hearts to our enemy.

All it does is show there's no need to punish these race soldiers in the court of public opinion.
That black judge and the black police chief are perfect examples of this.

And that type of behavior has been undermining black people for centuries as well.
It needs to be called out and it needs to be shamed because it needs to go.
There should be zero tolerance for that nonsense if we want this young lady to get justice.

Last edited:
Nah, that shit is sell out behavior and contributes to the problems we have directly and indirectly.
Especially when black people with authority have such open minds and open hearts to our enemy.

All it does is show there's no need to punish these race shoulders in the court of public opinion.
That black judge and the black police chief are perfect examples of this.

And that type of behavior has been undermining black people for centuries as well.
It needs to be called out and it needs to be shamed because it needs to go.
There should be zero tolerance for that nonsense if we want this young lady to get justice.

That's your interpretation bruh. Even as a Christian, I don't really agree with him making a public spectacle of what he did largely for the same reasons you don't like what he did so I hear you. I do. But calling it sell out behavior and all that other stuff is y'all attaching your own ideas to someone else's actions and then judging them for your baggage. That man did not forgive the entire White community for all their evils. He forgave the one that wronged him. Stop acting like his actions are what invented problems that have been around for centuries. Y'all also need to recognize that you people who condemned his actions are just as much to blame for the focus on what he did as his supporters. If y'all hadn't made an issue out of it, it wouldn't have become a controversy and the story would have died. It lasted because it was a national debate, and his action received more spotlight than it should have.

That's your interpretation bruh. Even as a Christian, I don't really agree with him making a public spectacle of what he did largely for the same reasons you don't like what he did so I hear you. I do. But calling it sell out behavior and all that other stuff is y'all attaching your own ideas to someone else's actions and then judging them for your baggage. That man did not forgive the entire White community for all their evils. He forgave the one that wronged him. Stop acting like his actions are what invented problems that have been around for centuries. Y'all also need to recognize that you people who condemned his actions are just as much to blame for the focus on what he did as his supporters. If y'all hadn't made an issue out of it, it wouldn't have become a controversy and the story would have died. It lasted because it was a national debate, and his action received more spotlight than it should have.

I get all that. But this forgiving egregious slights that’s are race based so publicly is beyond a lot of people. It’s of course going to make people upset especially younger people. I get older folks are conservative and all that. But y’all acting like we forgot the whole issue and just concentrated on that one thing. Nobody is getting justice here

We don't need all the psychological babble.
I hate white supremacist, I'm pro-black, and I believe in justice. That's my baggage.
My ideas come from history. And doing the thing that solves the problem.
That forgiving behavior does not solve the problem and what Botham did would be considered traitorous in past conflicts.
As it should be.

Meanwhile, you want to act like we're wrong for making it a controversy.
That hurts nothing, but our enemy's narrative.
Without the controversy, the public perception could be that black people forgive racist killers.
We don't want that. We shouldn't.
So not only do I recognize that shit becoming a focus, I'm glad it did.

The lives of three black people were ruined in that case while that murderer got hugs and treated like a victim.
You keep trying to paint it like something is wrong with us when all we're expressing is how we value black lives.
So if you truly did agree this conversation would not be happening.

This should be whatever the Texas equivalent of negligent homicide is, at the very least. But I doubt that he will even be charged.

Back