Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fort Worth police officer shoots and kills black woman inside her home

Cops needing more training is bullshit because 9 times outta 10, these officers don't pull that shit with white suspects.
Cops needing more training is bullshit cause whenever it's a black cop accused of something justice suddenly happens.
Cops needing more training is also bullshit because EVERYTHING they need has already been taught them, black people don't need special treatment.
Cops needing more training can also be a hustle as it opens the door to giving them more money to conduct the "training".

The problem is that the police officers aren't being severely punished.
They're allowing documented racist to wear the badge and protecting their corrupts cops when they kill black people.
None of that is a training issue.
"More training" is essentially the "mental illness" card white people pull with mass shooters.

Black cops patrolling black neighborhoods being a solution is just wishful thinking.
They are BLUE before they are black in many cases.
That would not change anything if severe consequences aren't enforced when they commit crimes against us.

And I suspect other problem is that the police union has far too much influence within politics.

Man....

This is a mighty cynical way to see this shit.

But I also understand how you got there.

Last thing we should be thinking is that we cannot change the system from within.

I know I said it some years ago, but the best way to make a positive change is to have federal standards for being a police officer and or maintaining a precinct.

I was adamantly against the idea, but now?

If you browse other social media platforms you will find people, including black people, expressing the stances we spoke of.
Many who are, or are likely, of the Christian belief.
And keep in mind that white supremacist are also Christians expressing the stances we spoke of.
Some examples may have been posted in that thread I think.
Regardless, just because it didn't happen here, doesn't mean it shouldn't have been included in the conversation.

That's fair. There certainly are stupid, timid, and docile Christians out there, no question. But that silly nigga came in this thread talking like the Christians on this site were making comments to that effect. None were, so what was the point of that post? It's fine to disagree with someone, but you really just show your own stupidity when you can't address the disagreement without making up shit.

Also, if you look hard enough on the internet, you'll find people saying just about anything. I just think it's interesting that you look past all the Christians that were outraged by the various aspects of the Guyger just to fine the one or two people that were bootlicking all so you could act like those people were the true representatives of Black Christians. That's holding Ben Carson and Candace Owens up as the true examples of blacks in this country's political system. Shit doesn't make sense.

Cops needing more training is bullshit because 9 times outta 10, these officers don't pull that shit with white suspects.
Cops needing more training is bullshit cause whenever it's a black cop accused of something justice suddenly happens.
Cops needing more training is also bullshit because EVERYTHING they need has already been taught them, black people don't need special treatment.
Cops needing more training can also be a hustle as it opens the door to giving them more money to conduct the "training".

The problem is that the police officers aren't being severely punished.
They're allowing documented racist to wear the badge and protecting their corrupts cops when they kill black people.
None of that is a training issue.
"More training" is essentially the "mental illness" card white people pull with mass shooters.

Black cops patrolling black neighborhoods being a solution is just wishful thinking.
They are BLUE before they are black in many cases.
That would not change anything if severe consequences aren't enforced when they commit crimes against us.

And I suspect other problem is that the police union has far too much influence within politics.

I get where you're coming from, but I think you're oversimplying things. The reason this is such a hard problem to solve is that there isn't just one thing that needs to be fixed. There are tons.

Cops do need more training.
Some police organizations need more clearly defined regulations and procedures.
The police unions need their power reduced.
White supremacists and other loonies need to be weeded out.
"I feared for my safety" needs to stop being some kinda magic Get Out of Jail Free card.
Cops need to be punished more harshly (or punished at all in some cases) when they do wrong
Cops need to stop being tried by the prosecutors they work with.
Cops need to be better paid.

People act like every one of these incidents is the same, but that's not really true. This Fort Worth case is different from Eric Garner and Garner's case was different from Tamir Rice. It's possible racism is at the heart of all these incident, but that can't be the only thing. Many of us have run into a bunch of racist cops over the course of our lives and we're still alive, so there's more to it than that.

I get where you're coming from, but I think you're oversimplying things. The reason this is such a hard problem to solve is that there isn't just one thing that needs to be fixed. There are tons.

Cops do need more training.
Some police organizations need more clearly defined regulations and procedures.
The police unions need their power reduced.
White supremacists and other loonies need to be weeded out.
"I feared for my safety" needs to stop being some kinda magic Get Out of Jail Free card.
Cops need to be punished more harshly (or punished at all in some cases) when they do wrong
Cops need to stop being tried by the prosecutors they work with.
Cops need to be better paid.

People act like every one of these incidents is the same, but that's not really true. This Fort Worth case is different from Eric Garner and Garner's case was different from Tamir Rice. It's possible racism is at the heart of all these incident, but that can't be the only thing. Many of us have run into a bunch of racist cops over the course of our lives and we're still alive, so there's more to it than that.

Cops need more training?? What kind of training will you give them?

What in the manual would you tell them to stop shooting unarmed black ppl or black ppl period? Is that a training section for that??

"Cops need more training" is a line that has just become popular.

Cops been shooting down niggas, roughing up black folks, hanging black folks, raping black women since you and I been born, and that "need more training will stop them from doing this"

You do know the LAPD, had plenty of training back in the 90s but let's run with what white folks say about they need more training. Cops been doing this shit since they were form, they were form to chase and catch niggas, or kill them.

What in the manual would you tell them to stop shooting unarmed black ppl or black ppl period? Is that a training section for that??

Cops been shooting down niggas, roughing up black folks, hanging black folks, raping black women since you and I been born, and that "need more training will stop them from doing this"

You do know the LAPD, had plenty of training back in the 90s but let's run with what white folks say about they need more training. Cops been doing this shit since they were form, they were form to chase and catch niggas, or kill them.

First, let's step back and understand that blacks aren't the only people that get shot, attacked, or killed by the cops. We just get it worst, but the fact that whites and others get it too suggests that more than racism is at play. I'm not suggesting training solves the problem. My point was that a bunch of stuff needs to happen to solve the problem and better training is part of that. Even the cops say the training is poor for dealing with a lot of the situations they face.

Put everything I said together and let's use the Tamir Rice case for example. Would better training have stopped them from killing him? Maybe not, but when you have a paper trail that identifies a clear procedure that was broken, training on that procedure that the cops were confirmed to have taken, and an impartial DA looking at the case with those things in place, it would have been much harder them to justify letting those cops go. And when cops see that they actually do face consequences when doing the wrong thing, you can bet they will be more committed to trying to do the right thing.

During the civil rights era in the sixties LAPD and Oakland PD would import cops from Alabama and the deep South to deal with the panthers

Thats their training

First, let's step back and understand that blacks aren't the only people that get shot, attacked, or killed by the cops. We just get it worst, but the fact that whites and others get it too suggests that more than racism is at play. I'm not suggesting training solves the problem. My point was that a bunch of stuff needs to happen to solve the problem and better training is part of that. Even the cops say the training is poor for dealing with a lot of the situations they face.

Put everything I said together and let's use the Tamir Rice case for example. Would better training have stopped them from killing him? Maybe not, but when you have a paper trail that identifies a clear procedure that was broken, training on that procedure that the cops were confirmed to have taken, and an impartial DA looking at the case with those things in place, it would have been much harder them to justify letting those cops go. And when cops see that they actually do face consequences when doing the wrong thing, you can bet they will be more committed to trying to do the right thing.

We just get it worst is not a training issue. Training can't fix "we get it worst" It reads as you are trying to play both sides of the fence captain, you can't say that cops shoot whites and then make a statement as "we get it worse" and then say that training is needed.That's playing both sides, hell all sides and that's what is wrong with black folks and why the black community has it's struggles, we have too many blacks, non blacks trying to play both sides and trying to stop the ones who are seeing right through the BS, that's the buffering class of negros who play it safe.

You can't tip-toe the line, re-read your post and see if it's not in the light of playing both sides

Training is needed if "everybody's getting it at worst" if only 4 or 5 whites are being shot vs 1,000 of us, then how is your argument valid?? We are not seeing whites on TV being shot unarmed, their kids aren't getting killed for walking down the street or playing with a toy gun. Training can't fix that captain, and the whites that are being shot by cops, that's no comparison to how blacks are being killed by cops, so you can't say that cops shoot whites and other groups and lump us all in the same pot.

Blacks being killed by the cops is a way different animal than how whites and other groups are being killed by cops.

Your posts reads, I'm playing both sides, and you tip-toe'n lines.

I don't do that tip-toe'n the line, play both sides of the fence, straddling the fence. Nah, captain. You dudes are more dangerous than the whites.

Then you state the Tamir Rice, situation, will training helped out this situation, NO, there's no in between, or soft answer Maybe not is a soft tip-toeing answer, either Yes or No, simple. The paper trail you state, I'm not sure where are you going with this, but if you are suggesting that if such things were written in this manual that these officers and DA are suppose to follow, then we as blacks wouldn't get it worse?

We have plenty of laws already on the books, that these ppl don't follow, but you are trying to say that if a paper trail is being followed, then things will be ok and cops will stop, well let me ask you this, Why has this been done already??

You can put on a bulletin board, Don't Kill Black Ppl, and you'll still have cops shooting down black ppl. You see it daily written on twitter, stated on the news, etc.

Training aint solving nothing. As I stated, cops been killing blacks, roughing up blacks, stealing from blacks, lying on blacks, raping black women and killing black kids since they have been created.

A few words on the books (which they are on there already, if you read the Constitution) won't solve anything

If the police themselves is admitting this then that should let you know something... how many companies would throw themselves under the bus to protect someone after they made a mistake? If I mess up my job isn’t going to say we just needed to train him better, they would say he went against company policy.

We just get it worst is not a training issue. Training can't fix "we get it worst" It reads as you are trying to play both sides of the fence captain, you can't say that cops shoot whites and then make a statement as "we get it worse" and then say that training is needed.That's playing both sides, hell all sides and that's what is wrong with black folks and why the black community has it's struggles, we have too many blacks, non blacks trying to play both sides and trying to stop the ones who are seeing right through the BS, that's the buffering class of negros who play it safe.

You can't tip-toe the line, re-read your post and see if it's not in the light of playing both sides

Training is needed if "everybody's getting it at worst" if only 4 or 5 whites are being shot vs 1,000 of us, then how is your argument valid?? We are not seeing whites on TV being shot unarmed, their kids aren't getting killed for walking down the street or playing with a toy gun. Training can't fix that captain, and the whites that are being shot by cops, that's no comparison to how blacks are being killed by cops, so you can't say that cops shoot whites and other groups and lump us all in the same pot.

Blacks being killed by the cops is a way different animal than how whites and other groups are being killed by cops.

Your posts reads, I'm playing both sides, and you tip-toe'n lines.

I don't do that tip-toe'n the line, play both sides of the fence, straddling the fence. Nah, captain. You dudes are more dangerous than the whites.

Then you state the Tamir Rice, situation, will training helped out this situation, NO, there's no in between, or soft answer Maybe not is a soft tip-toeing answer, either Yes or No, simple. The paper trail you state, I'm not sure where are you going with this, but if you are suggesting that if such things were written in this manual that these officers and DA are suppose to follow, then we as blacks wouldn't get it worse?

We have plenty of laws already on the books, that these ppl don't follow, but you are trying to say that if a paper trail is being followed, then things will be ok and cops will stop, well let me ask you this, Why has this been done already??

You can put on a bulletin board, Don't Kill Black Ppl, and you'll still have cops shooting down black ppl. You see it daily written on twitter, stated on the news, etc.

Training aint solving nothing. As I stated, cops been killing blacks, roughing up blacks, stealing from blacks, lying on blacks, raping black women and killing black kids since they have been created.

A few words on the books (which they are on there already, if you read the Constitution) won't solve anything

Oh, I agree that training won't help at all in cases where blacks are killed because they are black. I'm just saying that no every incident where blacks are killed comes down to that.

Think about the wealth disparity in this country. A universal basic income is designed to help improve the lives of poorer people. It wouldn't do anything for the wealth gap between white and black people, but it absolutely would help a lot of black people. What I'm saying is that better training for police would not necessarily change the fact that blacks get treat worse by cops than whites, but it would likely improve the way people in general are treated by the police which would in turn help blacks even if it didn't cure the disparity.

Do you need training to tell you not to shoot into someone’s window? This need training bullshit is pretty much giving them an out.

It's only giving them an out if people are saying that's the only thing that needs to be done. No serious person is saying that though. Only the cop lovers and apologists think its a training issue and only a training issue.

Its fucking both.

I have ran into black officers that didnt have a damn clue. Same with white officers.

Stop the racist from getting on in positions to hire racist and train them better too.

Back