• Need to see some reviews

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Will buy much later after it’s on sale

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
The "go woke go broke" crowd will be loud on this one

I was hoping this would be a good title but it always felt lifeless.

I imagine I'll play at some point but I'm in no rush

The "go woke go broke" crowd will be loud on this one

I was hoping this would be a good title but it always felt lifeless.

I imagine I'll play at some point but I'm in no rush
They could’ve released this in December of this year instead

needed “more time in the oven”

square Enix works on a lot of games at once

I don’t even think the gameplay is “decent”

having no melee attack for hours and enemy variety being wack points to that

I'm ok with no melee attack. It seems like some of her spells can fill the close combat role. Limited enemy variety is kinda unacceptable in this age of gaming though.

Looks like I'll wait til this goes on sale. I really do like the gameplay, but it seems like everything else is really terrible.

Some of the complaints are stupid though. Polygon criticized it because it had a black MC placed in a world where race didn't matter. Like I don't really understand how that's a bad thing. Does Polygon believe that black people want to be reminded of racism in everything we do?

Looks like I'll wait til this goes on sale. I really do like the gameplay, but it seems like everything else is really terrible.

Some of the complaints are stupid though. Polygon criticized it because it had a black MC placed in a world where race didn't matter. Like I don't really understand how that's a bad thing. Does Polygon believe that black people want to be reminded of racism in everything we do?
Too many legit complaints to come up with a BS one like that

First 2 hours of this game is ROUGH lol

Boring as hell

Walking and cutscene heavy to maybe there’s only been about 15 mins devoted to action so far

It’s a bit better now that there’s some action going but this game gets exponentially better the more spells you have and how upgrades they are

Too many warts though to look at this as anything beyond a “buy it for $25” title

Last edited:
Okay yeah this game definitely gets better as it goes on but horrible voice acting, lack of decent side quests, issues with cutscenes, and just fundamental issues, a lackluster and bad pacing weigh it down so much

If this had 9 more months of development I think it could be a 7.5/10

I don’t think this is a definite skip but the price would have to drop to $30 to even consider it which it should be in probably may

I kinda don’t want to kill this too bad because it’s a new IP

Back