Welcome To aBlackWeb

Former NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. has been convicted of raping a 58yo homeless woman

Along with possible CTE,he probably on roids too

But either way he needs to be locked up getting help because he's committing sexual crimes against ppl and seems violent

it's not like he's getting money for doing the crimes he's doing

He's wilding

Fam theres rugby players in their 30s with the brains of 70 yr olds. You'd rather believe this nigga was born that way rather than considering it being within the realm of possibility that playing a sport where he got hit in the head for 2 decades had 0 effect on his behavior.

It's a reach to think a nigga developed sociopathic traits because he played football. That's ridiculous.

Like I said winslow was 20 in 03 when he raped someone. Probably not his first time. He hadn't been playing for 2 decades. Find me a 20 year old who had cte and sociopathic traits and I will shut up. But I'm not going for it just because you and old boy can articulate bullshit well. It has nothing to do with cte and can't prove it does without making a reach statement. Like talking about 30 yr old rugby players who don't even play with protective gear.

So it's possible for young rugby players to have mushy brains but not a former football player. It's not possible he could have head trauma despite the link between criminality and traumatic brain injury...

Maybe it's not CTE. But head trauma, yea. It's believable. We'll find out when he's dead if he had CTE or not. *shrug*

So it's possible for young rugby players to have mushy brains but not a former football player. It's not possible he could have head trauma despite the link between criminality and traumatic brain injury...

Maybe it's not CTE. But head trauma, yea. It's believable. We'll find out when he's dead if he had CTE or not. *shrug*

This is why I can't stand you niggas. Now you want to nonchalantly move the goalposts.

Please.

Fam theres rugby players in their 30s with the brains of 70 yr olds. You'd rather believe this nigga was born that way rather than considering it being within the realm of possibility that playing a sport where he got hit in the head for 2 decades had 0 effect on his behavior.

king freeman is retarded fam

And he had played how much football by then? Or do you not believe high school and college players don't get concussions?

Do they immediately develop symptoms of CTE? Do you even know if he's had a concussion before?

Do they immediately develop symptoms of CTE? Do you even know if he's had a concussion before?

You don't have to be knocked unconscious to have a concussion

neurologists say if you hit your head & your ears ring, that's a concussion

w/ that being said, EVERYONE who's played football more than likely had 1 (maybe not the kickers lol)

& knowing that, I've had several during my time, some more severe than others

we use to call it gettin ya clock cleaned, didn't kno no better then

You don't have to be knocked unconscious to have a concussion

neurologists say if you hit your head & your ears ring, that's a concussion

w/ that being said, EVERYONE who's played football more than likely had 1 (maybe not the kickers lol)

& knowing that, I've had several during my time, some more severe than others

we use to call it gettin ya clock cleaned, didn't kno no better then

Ok. Do you suspect that may have turned him into a sociopathic, serial masturbator and rapist?

Does getting multiple concussions guarantee you have CTE?

Ok. Do you suspect that may have turned him into a sociopathic, serial masturbator and rapist?

hell idk, you are who you are lol

I was jus speakin to the fact everybody who's played multiple yrs (esp startin at little league) & were hittin (or gettin hit) has had multiple concussions

may not all be the severe unconscious but to varying degrees

Daren Sharper in prison right now for similar shit, & he committed rapes while he was playing. I can understand bringing up CTE but I wouldn’t use it as some blanket excuse for current & former players doing these type of crimes. Hernandez wanted to be a gangsta I wouldn’t use CTE as an excuse for that shit. It’s a slippery slope. I for one don’t feel sorry for him or anyone else regardless. Let your loved ones be the victims & see if you’re so quick to throw that out there.

i can maybe understand losing you shit and hurting someone.....

but rape is a thought out action that takes a process and sick gratification.

i cant see it you brain being damaged and causing you to rape...

i just cant see it.

Back